Yellow | Empty Trailers on Rails Going to West Coast

I recently attended a family birthday party at a restaurant. One of my niece's posted a picture of me there on Facebook. I never realized how old I'm looking.

When I look in the bathroom mirror in the morning I wonder how that old guy looking back at me managed to sneak into my house while I was sleeping! :smile new:

I recently attended a family birthday party at a restaurant. One of my niece's posted a picture of me there on Facebook. I never realized how old I'm looking.
You're the one in the middle of your avatar , correct????

I heard from a waitress at Suburban Diner that Wong and BRG are actually transporting empty YRCF trailers inside their 53' CRST long box
Yes, we are. And we load our gold hotel right on the train with trailers in tow. Little hard to sleep though while on the rails.

Yes, we are. And we load our gold hotel right on the train with trailers in tow. Little hard to sleep though while on the rails.

How do you keep Wong from complaining about the clickety-clack of the train all night long? Does he call the Union Pacific Railroad the "Big Yellow Pig"?

How do you keep Wong from complaining about the clickety-clack of the train all night long? Does he call the Union Pacific Railroad the "Big Yellow Pig"?
He sleeps in a hammock up front with the engineer.