Yellow | Enough is Enough

Tweedledee has been posting for a while today, looks like Tweedledum finished his Pablum and has logged on also.

Its ok you can take a nice trip to the TM'S office for a pat on the but and an atta boy. He will make sure you are set right and are all warm and cozy about yrc.

Again faced with facts you can't refute You have to post infintile pics and video. Typical woman

Call me when your paycheck bounces. I repeat; you had YRC Freight dead, and buried...FACT!

P.S.
Get some new material; your act is old, and we are all less informed for having to listen to you.

Call me when your paycheck bounces. I repeat; you had YRC Freight dead, and buried...FACT!

P.S.
Get some new material; your act is old, and we are all less informed for having to listen to you.

Never had them dead. Where did I ever say they would die? They can't die, they have too many jellyfish like you willing to give up whatever they ask for just so they can say they are "lucky to have a job"

Never had them dead. Where did I ever say they would die? They can't die, they have too many jellyfish like you willing to give up whatever they ask for just so they can say they are "lucky to have a job"

Since you feel you're worth 100% of scale rather than the 85% we're stuck with for a while, why aren't you working somewhere where you are getting 100%? I don't understand.why you're tolerating the lower pay when you're obviously a highly skilled individual and could easily be commanding a full scale salary somewhere. If you're worth as much as you think you are why aren't you getting it?

You know, this thread was moving along quite nicely. A brisk exchange of ideas and thoughts.

But, alas, another has deteriorated to this...

Though, ironically it now reflects the title in another way.

Its ok you can take a nice trip to the TM'S office for a pat on the but and an atta boy. He will make sure you are set right and are all warm and cozy about yrc.

If the TM is a good looking gal I'd love to have her give a pat on the butt and I won't even tell anybody. Jealous?? :smile:

And I make my own decisions about when and if I feel warm and cozy about anything. But thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Since you feel you're worth 100% of scale rather than the 85% we're stuck with for a while, why aren't you working somewhere where you are getting 100%? I don't understand.why you're tolerating the lower pay when you're obviously a highly skilled individual and could easily be commanding a full scale salary somewhere. If you're worth as much as you think you are why aren't you getting it?

I don't have much of a problem working under the current conditions (givebacks) as long as the company lives up to their end of the bargain. There has been no equal sacrifice, no mutual respect towards those who did sacrifice, and this attempt to aquire another carrier is a firm kick in the teeth to all teamsters both here, laid off, and at ABF.

You know, this thread was moving along quite nicely. A brisk exchange of ideas and thoughts.

But, alas, another has deteriorated to this...

Though, ironically it now reflects the title in another way.

The thread was started by an individual calling for a strike against this company for its latest disrepect towards its union workers.

The thread was started by an individual calling for a strike against this company for its latest disrepect towards its union workers.

By someone who has racked up 5 posts. We all know we can't strike.

I enjoy reading what other people have to say about that "disrespect."

As a conway guest, how come you guys keep paying dues to the IBT? From what I've read, the 2 man teamsters on the yrc committee is in on this too. Wondering why u guys give up your money to support these clown that aren't protecting your jobs. Dovetailing a roster, eliminating jobs would be the outcome. IMO . Seems like IBT would rather have yrc go after a non union to get membership up not go down by buying abf. If I was in a right to work state, and worked for a union, I wouldn't pay em jack squat for even pullin a stunt like this

Crawl back into your hole and worry about what goes on at Conway!!:cuss::hissyfit::nutkick:

A strike against the company because some feel they disrespect us? Talk about little girls! This gets sillier by the hour doesn't it?

PS - I feel I'm worth a lot more than I'm actually getting paid, I'm sure most people do. But the reality is that at any moment in time, whatever I'm getting paid then is exactly what I'm worth at that moment - no more, no less. It's all about reality.

Some of you folks on here totally amaze me. YRCW DOES NOT have the resources to buy ABF. If it were to happen at all, YRCW would be borrowing the money to buy ABF. Just like when you get a mortgage for $100,000 to buy a house valued at $100,000 for example, you are in debt for the $100K, but you now have an asset worth $100k, so it's a wash. And, the expectation is that the value of the house will rise over time, making the deal a good one. If YRCW borrows $X amount of money to buy ABF which is valued at that same $X, they owe that amount of money but have a new resource (ABF) valued at that same amount so it's a wash. The expectation here, just like with buying a house, is that the value of that resource (ABF) will rise over time as it produces revenue for the combined company. Geez, some of you just don't get it do you!
What you don't get is If my house payment is more than I can afford then how can I go to the bank & ask for more money to buy another house I cannot afford. How does this make sense to anyone unless your plan is to rob every asset you can then put both companies out.

I don't have much of a problem working under the current conditions (givebacks) as long as the company lives up to their end of the bargain. There has been no equal sacrifice, no mutual respect towards those who did sacrifice, and this attempt to aquire another carrier is a firm kick in the teeth to all teamsters both here, laid off, and at ABF.

I am curious about your thoughts and knowledge of why you do not think the sacrifice among employees is "equal."

True, those in the "tower" have not suffered by comparison, but TMs and sales staff have sacrificed considerably.

I am respected in my workplace by my managers. They are regularly disrespected. Some deservedly so, but they still deserve a level of "work" environment respect.

I am sorry you have been treated without respect, but I truly cannot relate. If my work environment were that oppressive, I would move on.

yrc-atm, regardless of who the CEO talks to (none of your business anyway), of whatever the debt load is, of whatever the credit rating is (all things you have no control over) is YRCF still operating and paying its employees every week? If so, you're welcome to continue with your somewhat useless rants. Go for it.

Yes they are paying their union workers at each company they have every week so far. About 35,000 fewer workers than started, but for now - they are getting paid.

I love it! When you can't defend your position anymore w/ facts the old stand by (why don't you quit) always shows up by the cool aid drinkers.