Estes | Estes Framingham 080 a Crime scene

Crime is up right now. One of our laid off drivers was in St. Louis the other morning waiting to get unloaded. The folks at the buisness gave him directions a day earlier and told him--"Do not open your door for anyone!" He said a man with a hooded sweatshirt with the hood up (which was understandable because it was cold that morning) pecked on his window and asked to see his manifest. He cracked his window and showed his manifest. He said the man asked all the right questions and knew what he had on his truck and acted eager to get him unloaded. He opened his door and the man gave back the manifest. As soon as my friend placed the papers on his dash the stranger busted him in the side of the face and nose with a crow bar (that was unseen). He quickly pulled the door shut and was rolling up his window and the man busted his window and said, "if you don't give me all of your money I will bust you in the head again." My friend had $90 rolled up in his front pocket that he just had gotton on a cash advance and quickly gave it to him. The man ran off. When the police arrived they asked, "why didn't you shoot him." My friend said, "I don't have a gun." The police said "you should carry one." My friend asked, "are we allowed to have one in a commercial vehicle." The police said, "I think so! but if you are or your not, I would have one." Neadless to say my friends wife is getting him a gun along with a permit to carry one. There were some other things that happened last week to other drivers as well. We all know the companies policy but we are sitting ducks in the cab of our trucks. Some of our drivers have been pepper sprayed on some of these on ramps... So I hear. ..Just an FYI.

Crime is up right now. One of our laid off drivers was in St. Louis the other morning waiting to get unloaded. The folks at the buisness gave him directions a day earlier and told him--"Do not open your door for anyone!" He said a man with a hooded sweatshirt with the hood up (which was understandable because it was cold that morning) pecked on his window and asked to see his manifest. He cracked his window and showed his manifest. He said the man asked all the right questions and knew what he had on his truck and acted eager to get him unloaded. He opened his door and the man gave back the manifest. As soon as my friend placed the papers on his dash the stranger busted him in the side of the face and nose with a crow bar (that was unseen). He quickly pulled the door shut and was rolling up his window and the man busted his window and said, "if you don't give me all of your money I will bust you in the head again." My friend had $90 rolled up in his front pocket that he just had gotton on a cash advance and quickly gave it to him. The man ran off. When the police arrived they asked, "why didn't you shoot him." My friend said, "I don't have a gun." The police said "you should carry one." My friend asked, "are we allowed to have one in a commercial vehicle." The police said, "I think so! but if you are or your not, I would have one." Neadless to say my friends wife is getting him a gun along with a permit to carry one. There were some other things that happened last week to other drivers as well. We all know the companies policy but we are sitting ducks in the cab of our trucks. Some of our drivers have been pepper sprayed on some of these on ramps... So I hear. ..Just an FYI.

Do like we do in Texas.Carry a Big Ol Mean Rattle Snake with you in the truck.Guns kill to fast let the Rattler bite them and watch them squirm.

Do like we do in Texas.Carry a Big Ol Mean Rattle Snake with you in the truck.Guns kill to fast let the Rattler bite them and watch them squirm.

Yea, I heard a song like that once=>.... You just take those rascals out in the swamp, put them on
their knees and tie 'em to a stump and let the rattlers and the bugs and the
alligators do the rest.

Yea, I heard a song like that once=>.... You just take those rascals out in the swamp, put them on
their knees and tie 'em to a stump and let the rattlers and the bugs and the
alligators do the rest.

O yea thats fun.Over in South Lousy Anny them coonazzes take cold beer and gumbo so they can watch the fun.:biglaugh:

Go buy something American.

Just leave them Obama freaks alone,They will have both hands in your pockets and they will not be playing with your winky.:biglaugh:
They won't find nothing in my pockets,Bush and his evil little pet Cheney drained me dry over eight years.

They won't find nothing in my pockets,Bush and his evil little pet Cheney drained me dry over eight years.

Yea but when your favorite Pres.gets throught you will not have pants much less pockets.I bet the Vets will love him.Now he wants them to pay their own medical not the Gov.so I guess next he will stop the military retirement pay.
Any one that messes with a vet should be run out of the country for treason.:Flame-On:

You think it's bad when Bush was there,huh, wait till,oh,I'll give them till December this year.

Whole new tax table,man. At current we pay about 27 to 29 percent.
By the time Hussein get through with all his bailouts and such.
I wouldn't be a bit surprized that it jacks up to about 35 percent.

That's just in Federal. If your state participated in receiving fed money, your state tax will increase also.

All the sudden Bush won't look so bad after all.