Central Transport | Estes Offering 500.00 Referral Bonus for new drivers.

Yes indeed we are off topic.........But as in most forums, especially the political forum all threads take on a life of there own. 42 there is a big difference between not liking someone's behavior and not liking someone....I don't dislike you. I've said this many times before..........To live your life the way you choose, you have to be a bit rebellious. You have to be willing to stand up for yourself.....CT pays your bills so I understand you should give them some measure of respect. Just don't go overboard with it. We are TRUCKDRIVERS and we have a special brotherhood. We are not the enemy in most cases. It is these LTL company executives that pad their pockets while we work our fingers to the bone. We are not management.....We are Labor...........Keep things in perspective 42.

Yes indeed we are off topic.........But as in most forums, especially the political forum all threads take on a life of there own. 42 there is a big difference between not liking someone's behavior and not liking someone....I don't dislike you. I've said this many times before..........To live your life the way you choose, you have to be a bit rebellious. You have to be willing to stand up for yourself.....CT pays your bills so I understand you should give them some measure of respect. Just don't go overboard with it. We are TRUCKDRIVERS and we have a special brotherhood. We are not the enemy in most cases. It is these LTL company executives that pad their pockets while we work our fingers to the bone. We are not management.....We are Labor...........Keep things in perspective 42.
you don't know anything, I do know you cant help yourself and think you need to always put me in my place? and just for the record I'd rather work for a rich person than for a poor person, so the whole point of a business is to make money? have you ever worked for a poor person? seriously brotherhood??? maybe at one time but if you don't already know , no one talks on the CB, unless they are being a butt hole, no one is trying to give you a break to get out of the slow lane because the the car your behind is doing 40 in a 55, no one is letting you out in to traffic at an intersection. unless you can do something for someone they don't talk. any way the point is you really don't need to keep telling me what I need to do, because im doing what I need to do, good bad or ugly were getting it done. not everyday is a perfect day but at the end of the day I'm smiling more often than not.

Whatever!!!..........Just keep it civil and I will continue to not know anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Lifer that bleeds Yellow. All I can say......Is to each their own, as long as he's happy that's all that matters.

42 will never get the $ for giving the two week notice, he'll never leave.

someday he will, when he comes to work and finds the gates locked or different names on all the tractors because manny decided it was time to "rebrand" CT again.

A Lifer that bleeds Yellow. All I can say......Is to each their own, as long as he's happy that's all that matters.

I don't think he knows just how miserable he is,I didn't know how miserable I had become with PJAX then Vitran and finally onto CT until I moved on, now that I look back, the last few years I was beat up and stressed out constantly trying to fix all the problems to the best of my ability for my customers sake. My family tells me I come home smiling now with a totally different look on my face, one of contentment not failure.

Nice to see the former Vitran/CT sales lady hired in at Estes. We are still looking for a few more drivers.

hopefully she won't be as full of herself as she was just before the buyout (unless she was trying to keep the calm and knew EXACTLY what was coming(just like some think D.M and his sidekick did))

hopefully she won't be as full of herself as she was just before the buyout (unless she was trying to keep the calm and knew EXACTLY what was coming(just like some think D.M and his sidekick did))
I think she was clueless. It's quite a bit different over here with sales. Nothing like Vitran.

Just announced today about the referral bonus. $250.00 immediately and if both you and I stay for 6 months I get the other $250.00. Will split it 50/50. PM me your info. so that I can submit the form before you put your app. in.

Had a couple of guys want to put in apps at YRC, and I paid them a bonus not to.