Estes | Estes Record volume set this past friday

BossHog

TB Lurker
Credits
When i was getting dispatched by central. they told me that Estes last friday had the heaviest linehual volume in the company history.. Busy busy I layed over at the Hotel where two hub drivers are loaying down they said they nicely forced out on the road to help out..........

I'm still giving directions to those city drivers. They said they just ask for something long and hard. Lol

glad you boys are staying busy.

is that what it's called?
Bloodhound_avantzone_01.jpg

When i was getting dispatched by central. they told me that Estes last friday had the heaviest linehual volume in the company history.. Busy busy I layed over at the Hotel where two hub drivers are loaying down they said they nicely forced out on the road to help out..........

Central called our terminal early monday morning and had them call our 4 extraboard drivers in, 2 had their kids and 2 were left messages. We also have a new posting for p&d driver that starts on Sunday running a scheduled road run and the city mon-thurs. From the way the letter thats posted with it reads, there might be some places that start the city on tuesday and run a road run on Saturday.

Our barn had line-haul drivers sitting home, told no work.
Only to find out monday several city drivers were doing linehaul runs this past weekend. mmmmm, I wonder why?
Usual game at our barn.

Our barn had line-haul drivers sitting home, told no work.
Only to find out monday several city drivers were doing linehaul runs this past weekend. mmmmm, I wonder why?
Usual game at our barn.
It's not always lack of freight. We are at full capacity at some barns. These by appointment time only places are keeping yards stock piled. City drivers are getting maxed out on hours by Thursday. I'm seeing lots of bobtailing because of no trailers.

We're having a problem with drivers coming through at night and getting the 53's...The TM was on the warpath this past Monday..Took 5 long boxes..Man, was he pissed..Hook'em up,like the rest of us have to do,damn it...LOL....

We're having a problem with drivers coming through at night and getting the 53's...The TM was on the warpath this past Monday..Took 5 long boxes..Man, was he pissed..Hook'em up,like the rest of us have to do,damn it...LOL....
Can't blame me. I've been loaded and heavy everywhere I went.
Ya alls yard does suck for hooking pups though

Can't blame me. I've been loaded and heavy everywhere I went.
Ya alls yard does suck for hooking pups though

Oh, I'm not blaming anyone...Makes no matter to me what you guys do...But if you see a sign laying next to the sign in and out book,that say's "Please don't take our 53's", then why do it...That tells me, that his elevator don't go all the way to the top...Or he's just too damn lazy..I know you remember years ago,when there use to be signs at the front gate, that said "Check with dispatch before you drop your trailer"....For some reason, I guess Rob thinks he has surpassed hiring idiots...Well..How many have you met lately? But you guys do a great job, and for the most part, you're nice to the terminal employees...

Noticed something new to me anyway at 005,055,0015 so far They are now posting linehual runs to bid on by P&D only the run 1/2 way on sunday return to P&D and some Are out sunday back Monday then P&D the rest of the week.... I moved a set last night that sat 1 whole day after being relayed from the west........TM said might start rotating mandtory extra day for the extra drivers till things calm down..........

Noticed something new to me anyway at 005,055,0015 so far They are now posting linehual runs to bid on by P&D only the run 1/2 way on sunday return to P&D and some Are out sunday back Monday then P&D the rest of the week.... I moved a set last night that sat 1 whole day after being relayed from the west........TM said might start rotating mandtory extra day for the extra drivers till things calm down..........

I heard about this..A buddy of mine that runs out of an Eastern terminal said that the TM asked one of the city drivers if he wanted to start running extra on Friday through Sunday...And run P&D during the week..WTH...

I heard about this..A buddy of mine that runs out of an Eastern terminal said that the TM asked one of the city drivers if he wanted to start running extra on Friday through Sunday...And run P&D during the week..WTH...
I'm going to look at it from the optimistic side. .. It sounds like at least 35 hours in the city would be $800 and extraboard pay would be around $985 on the weekend. His checks would be right up there with world famous Mildews. He would have about 65 hours toward his 70. Therefore, no restart needed. Lol