Yellow | even if it did survive

even if it did survive....

Anyone actually think this company will start paying back into the pension fund after 18 months or whatever??
Never going to happen. N-E-V-E-R. NEVER.
I feel for the guys that are soooo close...

If Yrc does not live up to their obligations in 18 months then STRIKE,STRIKE,STRIKE...........nuff said.......:TR10driving03:

Beltfedd is absolutely right. ABF has done practically everything right and will now be penalized because how can they compete with over a 10 dollars a hour difference. And you've got a pos company like this that has taken and will take every dime "you" give back into discounting freight. You yes girls are the NAFTA of the trucking industry. You complain about U.S. jobs going to mexico where American workers can't compete with starvation wages but you are all to willing to slam it up the ABF guys for what you think is a gain for you. True modern day teamsters in every sense of the word. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, didn't they, pos company, just rewrite the severence pay for their 500 VPs? Something like 24-48 monthes pay for being let go. Yup, that giveback of yours is already having a stimulus on the economy. At least for a few. Congratulations!

You are all worried about ABF look what your F#####UP management did to us at NEW PENN!!!!!!!!!!!:ranting2::ranting2:

in the unlikely event we did survive,the masses of sheep have shown they are sheep to be herded up again.
TEAMSTERS DONT suck to save a job. they DO force employers to show their hand!
75% yes men here( thats the figure that voted for concessions) are what the companies want.
all this giving in is reducing yrc s freight rates down. gaining more customers(thats the idea,right?thats what gets us back going).
think of this. over at abf, because of our,..well ,YOUR givebacks, theyre talking of dealing with concessions just to be able to compete w/yrc's reduced rates.
now, what did our brothers at abf do to us ,or have to do with our mess?
nothing!!!!! theyre just sharing a contract with a bunch of scared,spoiled, desperate, gutless,yes men who are living above their means and who want EVERYONE to eat crumbs because they THINK its required to save their jobs, even those uninvolved with the mess.pathetic!
JIMMY HOFFA is rolling over in his grave!!!!
TO THE 3/4 OF YOU, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE,
youre weak,yellow belly, coward sheep,and youre not MY brothers.
ill get crap i know. but ,THE TRUTH IS SPOKEN. the real teamsters, they will agree here.
the said 1.4 million teamsters are likely only 250000. but that 1/4 mil REAL UNION MEN KNOW that 3 out of 4 (brothers are the enemy). ive seen em called "meesters"
right now the 15percent shoes AND JOB THE LINE are not on your feet your making full scale and a company's stock that around 25dollar the yrcw guys can't help they got a real dumb ***** running the company's so if i was you i think i just might want hold off saying and thing till them shoes are on your feet and i hope there NEVER ARE cause it can happen abf real fast it wasn't that long a go they had there trouble with the Carolina deal.

With a debt of say 1 billion, it will probably take quite a few years to get rid of that kind of debt...with the hostile takeover in 1988 at abf it took 4 good years to pay it back, with an interest rate of roughly 4 million a month...on 346 million... Does anyone think this will end in 18 months or even by 2013.... I think not...

do any of you jerk-off's know this economey is the worst you have every seen? bloomberg came out today and said they predict 1 in every 10 usa workers will be unemplooyed by 2010. of course the ones on here bashing the most already know that, right. you probably haven't worked in awhile.even hoffa sr. knew in the begining, end of the first depression, you can't bust heads strike or demand from the company when most men needed the money they were getting to take care of there familys. do you think any man here at yrcw wants to take less? but takeing less now,might save this company. the pension deal sucks also, but like it or not, the funding of this pension plan has to change. hopefully in the 18 months we might be giveing up credits, a solution might come togather that saves everybodys pension. if yrcw goes out, there is only one contributer left, how long do you think that will work. and as far as this measter ::shit::, you trying to tell me you took this job, and the long hours and :shit:ty start times, and the havoc it creates in our home life,just so you could say you were a teamster? i'm not afraid to say i took this job for one reason, the money was the best in the trucking industry along with benifits and pension. i really didnt take this job to be your brother or your freind for that matter. i am a teamster, i pay my dues,follow the union work rules and strike when the tell me to, i didnt work when there wasn't any work and payed my so called dues. i work for npme, i'm more pissed about this than you could even imagine, we are the only part of yrcw that knows how to make a profit. npme payed there people and pensions and there bills till yrcw made them stop.beltfedd, your not my brother, nor whould i ever want you to be, from hearing the crap you are posting.

there are no easy answers, but ya know as bad as things are, ya got look around, abf is still payin' the rate, and pension obligation. now they lost some money, 13 billion i think i saw, these guys got 10 percent of your pay, no pension payments for the last few months, and they lost how much? the economy isn't the main problem, but it is the main excuse... for all the reasons you signed on with np, well, they're the same reasons alot of us are not willing to go along with this charade, 'cause without the pay, the bennies, the pension, this is just another crappy co. stealing from you, and getting rich off your toils

Off the Charts!

ABF lost 15.44 million last quarter. That's bad, not terrible. Now YRC has lost 307 million this past quarter. That is off the charts! How do these banks just keep on letting this go. It does not matter what the concessions are this is virtually impossible to recover from. I am an EX-YRC employee and as much as I would like to see them make it, I don't see it. They are loseing 5+ million dollars a day.

ABF lost 15.44 million last quarter. That's bad, not terrible. Now YRC has lost 307 million this past quarter. That is off the charts! How do these banks just keep on letting this go. It does not matter what the concessions are this is virtually impossible to recover from. I am an EX-YRC employee and as much as I would like to see them make it, I don't see it. They are loseing 5+ million dollars a day.

They don't keep going, unless they can turn some profits. The banks will lend until their lenders say no more, the banks will loss every penny if YRC closes.

let this loser go and move on

in the unlikely event we did survive,the masses of sheep have shown they are sheep to be herded up again.
TEAMSTERS DONT suck to save a job. they DO force employers to show their hand!
75% yes men here( thats the figure that voted for concessions) are what the companies want.
all this giving in is reducing yrc s freight rates down. gaining more customers(thats the idea,right?thats what gets us back going).
think of this. over at abf, because of our,..well ,YOUR givebacks, theyre talking of dealing with concessions just to be able to compete w/yrc's reduced rates.
now, what did our brothers at abf do to us ,or have to do with our mess?
nothing!!!!! theyre just sharing a contract with a bunch of scared,spoiled, desperate, gutless,yes men who are living above their means and who want EVERYONE to eat crumbs because they THINK its required to save their jobs, even those uninvolved with the mess.pathetic!
JIMMY HOFFA is rolling over in his grave!!!!
TO THE 3/4 OF YOU, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE,
youre weak,yellow belly, coward sheep,and youre not MY brothers.
ill get crap i know. but ,THE TRUTH IS SPOKEN. the real teamsters, they will agree here.
the said 1.4 million teamsters are likely only 250000. but that 1/4 mil REAL UNION MEN KNOW that 3 out of 4 (brothers are the enemy). ive seen em called "meesters"
Freight division teamsters (that would be you) only make up a very small percentage (around 6%) of the total 1.4 million teamsters. The rest of them are the burger flippers, the cops, the donut hole cutters and various other teamster Divisions. So you see, your tiny opinion amounts to squat in the eyes of the ibt and the rest of your “brothers” will vote yes. I feel your pain, watching it all die is hard.

allnighttrrain44 hear me.
i'm not afraid to say i took this job for one reason, the money was the best in the trucking industry along with benifits and pension. i really didnt take this job to be your brother or your freind for that matter. i am a teamste

you know this is what we all want to avoid.it took many years to develop this contract,

do any of you jerk-off's know this economey is the worst you have every seen? bloomberg came out today and said they predict 1 in every 10 usa workers will be unemplooyed by 2010. of course the ones on here bashing the most already know that, right. you probably haven't worked in awhile.even hoffa sr. knew in the begining, end of the first depression, you can't bust heads strike or demand from the company when most men needed the money they were getting to take care of there familys. do you think any man here at yrcw wants to take less? but takeing less now,might save this company. the pension deal sucks also, but like it or not, the funding of this pension plan has to change. hopefully in the 18 months we might be giveing up credits, a solution might come togather that saves everybodys pension. if yrcw goes out, there is only one contributer left, how long do you think that will work. and as far as this measter ::shit::, you trying to tell me you took this job, and the long hours and :shit:ty start times, and the havoc it creates in our home life,just so you could say you were a teamster? i'm not afraid to say i took this job for one reason, the money was the best in the trucking industry along with benifits and pension. i really didnt take this job to be your brother or your freind for that matter. i am a teamster, i pay my dues,follow the union work rules and strike when the tell me to, i didnt work when there wasn't any work and payed my so called dues. i work for npme, i'm more pissed about this than you could even imagine, we are the only part of yrcw that knows how to make a profit. npme payed there people and pensions and there bills till yrcw made them stop.beltfedd, your not my brother, nor whould i ever want you to be, from hearing the crap you are posting.

You could also look at it this way, 9 out of 10 people have a job. Should still be enough to pay all of us our unemployment when this pos shuts down. But it won't ever come to that because I heard today with my own ears from the messiah that the depression is over. By the way, the pension payments are done, the only thing about this job that kept many going, so shut the f-ing doors already and stop lining the bigshots pockets.

I agree, I don't believe SH** the company is saying, like I have said before, they haven't paid anything to our pension since March, and we still lost 309 millions in the second quarter, WAKE UP, THEY ARE SUCKING US DRY, AND SHAMING US. How can Zollars even say that in September Holland will turn a profit, if we haven't done so now, it is not going to happen then, they are just tell us a punch of bull, and using the economy to help scare the members, I can't believe the union didn't jump up and ask where all the money went, our pension money, the 200 million in property sales, what are we going to be in debt for 509 millions next quarter, oh yah thats right there getting an extra 5%, that should save us. The writing is on the wall. I do really believe that our union and and YRC are in this together, and don't tell me no, I have seen alot in 22 years. Which is why I don't trust nobody. I also believe that at the end of the dark tunnel, it all boils down to our pension, there won't be one and they won't be putting into either.

lets see now, we have one of you saying abf lost 13 billion,they think. how about 26mil, 1st quarter, and 16 mil. 2nd quarter. and they are a well run company. guess the state of the economey had nothing to do with that. 9 out of 10 still have a job, but that puts unemploment at over 10%,how many of you have lived in a time when unemplooyment was that high? in PA. 25,000 peoples benifits just ran out at the end of july. but, you think that the states can handel another 10, 20 thousand teamsters , collectineing benifits for how ever long it might be. assueming any of you have freinds that aren't in the teamsters.ask them how long it has been that there company has not put anything into there 401k plan. pretty much the same ::shit:: we are voteing on now. yrcw hasn't put into non union emplooyes plans for at least a year. there shameing us?i will feel more ashamed if they do close,going to a non-union company and begging for a job, than giveing up what they are asking for, in the hope of saveing what we have. thats if any non-union whould even hire us, remember they have there share of lay-offs also. the union and the compamy are in this togather, to do what? change the pension plan? like it or not, it needs changed , to give us all something that can be substained for many years and keep the retired out of the federal releif deal. if the pension hits the federal deal they will be lucky to get 1/3 of what there getting now. don't beleive me?check out what deltal piliots got when there company when into bankrupty, that had a pension that made ours look like ::shit::. now i don't think yrcw manegment really has a clue on how to make this right.they have used every accounting rule to make them look like they can survive. and we still show 300mil. lose for a quarter. they have some how gotten the banks to keep on giveing them a chance . i'm sure hopeing the economey will some how pickup. but wake up, there is nothing out there job wise that is legal that will still pay us what we will be makeing , and have better benifts than us, and when the ::shit:: gets better and this company is still here. hey if we don't get what we want, we still have the right to strike them come next contract time. but they have to still be in business for that to happen.

Everytime the bank gives them a chance it costs the pos company 10-12 million dollars. Extra cash right up front plus everything else they owe on top of it. The banks will play them until the well is dry and then forclose to get the rest. You don't think the banks are doing it because we're all just a swell bunch of guys and bill like a grandpa to all of us?