Yellow | even if it did survive

beltfedd

TB Lurker
Credits
in the unlikely event we did survive,the masses of sheep have shown they are sheep to be herded up again.
TEAMSTERS DONT suck to save a job. they DO force employers to show their hand!
75% yes men here( thats the figure that voted for concessions) are what the companies want.
all this giving in is reducing yrc s freight rates down. gaining more customers(thats the idea,right?thats what gets us back going).
think of this. over at abf, because of our,..well ,YOUR givebacks, theyre talking of dealing with concessions just to be able to compete w/yrc's reduced rates.
now, what did our brothers at abf do to us ,or have to do with our mess?
nothing!!!!! theyre just sharing a contract with a bunch of scared,spoiled, desperate, gutless,yes men who are living above their means and who want EVERYONE to eat crumbs because they THINK its required to save their jobs, even those uninvolved with the mess.pathetic!
JIMMY HOFFA is rolling over in his grave!!!!
TO THE 3/4 OF YOU, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE,
youre weak,yellow belly, coward sheep,and youre not MY brothers.
ill get crap i know. but ,THE TRUTH IS SPOKEN. the real teamsters, they will agree here.
the said 1.4 million teamsters are likely only 250000. but that 1/4 mil REAL UNION MEN KNOW that 3 out of 4 (brothers are the enemy). ive seen em called "meesters"

in the unlikely event we did survive,the masses of sheep have shown they are sheep to be herded up again.
75% yes men here( thats the figure that voted for concessions) are what the companies want.
all this giving in is reducing yrc s freight rates down. gaining more customers(thats the idea,right?thats what gets us back going).
think of this. over at abf, because of our,..well ,YOUR givebacks, theyre talking of dealing with concessions just to be able to compete w/yrc's reduced rates.
nothing!!!!! theyre just sharing a contract with a bunch of scared,spoiled, desperate, gutless,yes men who are living above their means and who want EVERYONE to eat crumbs because they THINK its required to save their jobs, even those uninvolved with the mess.pathetic!
ill get crap i know. but ,THE TRUTH IS SPOKEN. the real teamsters, they will agree here.
the said 1.4 million teamsters are likely only 250000. but that 1/4 mil REAL UNION MEN KNOW that 3 out of 4 (brothers are the enemy). ive seen em called "meesters"

Well let's see, you'd prefer to vote "No" and potentially put 30,000 or so YRC Teamsters out of work in order to show what a bad-a** "macho" Teamster you are but at the same time you're all upset and whiny that ABF may ask their employees for concessions too! Are you for real??

Awwwwwwwwwwe, poor wittle ABF baby. Might want to check in with your gynocologist to see if he can't get all that sand out of your vag.

And if you don't want concessions then vote NO if it come to that. ABF isn't in the same financial nightmare that YRC is in, so you shouldn't accept concessions. So, take your whinny wittle baby azz else where and quit crying about something that isn't even an issue for you guys.

Well let's see, you'd prefer to vote "No" and potentially put 30,000 or so YRC Teamsters out of work in order to show what a bad-a** "macho" Teamster you are but at the same time you're all upset and whiny that ABF may ask their employees for concessions too! Are you for real??

i guess im not for real. this is a different era.YOURE RIGHT. see, years ago it was 1 for all , all for 1.you know, UNITY!!!
BUT ,in 2009, propaganda, market manipulation,and crys of desperation in the press have replaced the man to man talks of the past that resolved these problems. (ie. they blow smoke up our a**, we get scared & give em everything they want) this nmfa took decades TO BUILD and months to destroy because you, yes you,triplex and your like minded, oprah watchin,politically correct,nonbrotherhood respecting, company loving believe everything a company says.
im a minority here. but, i know bs when i see it.75% of you dont.
furthermore , a solid company,abf, has to lower its workers standards because , ONLY BECAUSE they share our contract and we've dumped our wallets at yrc's feet?????
COMON,triplex. drag everyone else down too, when there is no proven reason to begin with????
youre a GREAT EXAMPLE OF WHAT THIS UNION IS NOW. 75% of you.

i guess im not for real. this is a different era.YOURE RIGHT. see, years ago it was 1 for all , all for 1.you know, UNITY!!!
BUT ,in 2009, propaganda, market manipulation,and crys of desperation in the press have replaced the man to man talks of the past that resolved these problems. (ie. they blow smoke up our a**, we get scared & give em everything they want) this nmfa took decades TO BUILD and months to destroy because you, yes you,triplex and your like minded, oprah watchin,politically correct,nonbrotherhood respecting, company loving believe everything a company says.
furthermore , a solid company,abf, has to lower its workers standards because , ONLY BECAUSE they share our contract and we've dumped our wallets at yrc's feet?????
COMON,triplex. drag everyone else down too, when there is no proven reason to begin with????
youre a GREAT EXAMPLE OF WHAT THIS UNION IS NOW. 75% of you.

Did you know that all that hot air you're spewing out is just adding to the global warming?? :nutkick:

I know I shouldn't say this but I must ! First learn the proper use of Capital letters generally the most important place is at the start of ALL sentences ! Second learn the use of Punctuation Punctuation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia this will help you in the future . Third learn the meaning of the word "TARD" because you keep coming on our boards a pushing your nonsense you will be hearing it allot !

^^^^^ there u go

I know I shouldn't say this but I must ! First learn the proper use of Capital letters generally the most important place is at the start of ALL sentences ! Second learn the use of Punctuation Punctuation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia this will help you in the future . Third learn the meaning of the word "TARD" because you keep coming on our boards a pushing your nonsense you will be hearing it allot !

i dont get it. i spell well. im articulate. but most importantly, IM RIGHT!!!
IM NOT WRITING AN ESSAY HERE.youre another great example of a meester. you cant see the forest OR the trees for the sticks theyre waving in your face.(analize my punctuation!!!!)
looks like you may be sitting on your porch correcting grammer and punctuation in the help wanted ad's because you voted us all into the crapper,professor.
huh,r14?

"woooooooo" "YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT, BUT , YOUD BETTER LEARN to love it,cauSE IM THE BEST THing going'!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" ( BITE YOUR NAILS ON that, r14!!!!!)

Oh grow up. Voting is what we do in America. You don't know what other men and women have going on in their personal lives and you don't have the right to know. Nor do you have the right to know what they vote on for anything in America. I have said it before and I will say it again....be very careful passing judgement on others, and be careful what you wish for. Your day may come to have to make a very tough decision and due to your circumstances at that time, you will make your own call.

OK, NOW THE WIVES are on my A**. this shows we're in the 2ND stage of the TRUTH .(VIOLENT OPPOSITION,personal desperation at the sacrafice of others.) stage 1 was "denial". next, we'll see acceptance(stage 3) finally. thats when yoU, wifey says,"OH WELL, WE TRIED TO DO THEIR WILL BUT, WE ARE DESTROYED ANYHOW, BUT, AT LEAST WE TOOK OTHERS WITH US".
caerful with replies. im right,you know.

Geez, I hope you don't own any guns.....you are one angry person......By the way personal desperation at the sacrifice of others could be the definition of this vote either way. Vote no, put 30,000 out of a job + endanger the lives of those who may be on FMLA or retired.........Vote yes and maybe keep your job and given a chance at helping someone else overcome a personal hardship.

By the way, my spouse does not need me to tell him what to do. He is a man who can make up his own mind. Either way the vote goes I think everyone can agree that you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

By the way, where DO you work?

im r69. i still call it roadway. youre right. cant have citizens owning guns. bad idea. huh?
youre also correct (just as you need to be),in that the vote will show them for what they are.i stand corrected in your wisdom.

hey, whats on oprah today, wifey.

BRAVO!!! ENCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Beltfedd is absolutely right. ABF has done practically everything right and will now be penalized because how can they compete with over a 10 dollars a hour difference. And you've got a pos company like this that has taken and will take every dime "you" give back into discounting freight. You yes girls are the NAFTA of the trucking industry. You complain about U.S. jobs going to mexico where American workers can't compete with starvation wages but you are all to willing to slam it up the ABF guys for what you think is a gain for you. True modern day teamsters in every sense of the word. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, didn't they, pos company, just rewrite the severence pay for their 500 VPs? Something like 24-48 monthes pay for being let go. Yup, that giveback of yours is already having a stimulus on the economy. At least for a few. Congratulations!

even if it did survive....

Anyone actually think this company will start paying back into the pension fund after 18 months or whatever??
Never going to happen. N-E-V-E-R. NEVER.
I feel for the guys that are soooo close...

Well said.^
Even if prosperity did return,they will always show poormouth to avoid pension and wages and we'll buy it( by 75%) and they know it. We have spoken our weakness.