Estes | Ever checked out this site?

That site has alot of good nostalgic pictures on it. I enjoy looking at it now and then. There are some real passionate photographers on it.

maybe we should email him, im sure he doesnt know he is missing pic of rocky mtn doubles. If he is any good with photshop he could probably just make his own.

Its too bad there are no pictures of the macks that burnt down to the ground on it....that would be cool. Thanks Stan L.!!

maybe we should email him, im sure he doesnt know he is missing pic of rocky mtn doubles. If he is any good with photshop he could probably just make his own.

You should apply for a management position. Alter the reality to make it what we want it to be. If you tell them enough times, they will believe it!:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Its too bad there are no pictures of the macks that burnt down to the ground on it....that would be cool. Thanks Stan L.!!

I just adore your thoughtfulness. Two days after 15 trucks burnt to the ground in that tunnel in California, claiming several lives, and you post this? Real classy man. Elvis out...

You should apply for a management position. Alter the reality to make it what we want it to be. If you tell them enough times, they will believe it!:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I think that falls under rule#1 I mean how much meaner can you get then telling me to apply for a management position. come on mods cant you ban him for that, thats just friggin mean!! :Rulz:

as far as Estes fr8 comment goes in his defense he cant read so unless it was on his local tv station inbetween his soap operas he probably hasent seen the news.

I just adore your thoughtfulness. Two days after 15 trucks burnt to the ground in that tunnel in California, claiming several lives, and you post this? Real classy man. Elvis out...

what are you talkin about. trucks crash everyday !! sure it was a terrible thing! is that all we should post about. WTF man

what the hell is passions? is that some new soap or something? Actually my preffered show on television is catching reruns of BJ and the Bear.