Yellow | EXTRA BOARD FIRST IN FIRST OUT!! WHY/WHY NOT??

Back in the day . . .there was a destination Hog bid board and a wheel Xtra board. That was always the most fair way to spread out the work. Atlanta . . . southern Conference. Everything is different.
That is how it was done at CCX in the day. I thought it was fair.

I agree, this goes on everywhere, seniority rules (or it should) when it comes to work or bidding, everyone has gone thru this just starting out at any carrier whether it's union or non-union.
Just because the IBT has endorsed the Democrats doesn't mean all the members vote that way. Remember they donate to both party's just to cover their bases just like all big business does.
I agree,Your affiliate is your business, just vote "your voice your vote " doesn't make anyone right or wrong. my opinion only !!!!!

The "it's all about me" thing. Entitlement, toxic people.
You must be talking about James Welch, Bill Zollars and other members of the investor class. Because any rational person can see that it is they and not the working poor who feel entitled to all the wealth the economy creates.

Your statement is painted with a broad brush.We support any one whom supports us Your working class wages come of the back of organized labor.
And the Liberals in both parties who support organised Labor. Organised labor is by definition a Liberal idea.