Holland | "Facts" from mgmt...

If npme is soooo great and carrying everbody why dont they post the numbers?. There is no were i can find npme's O/R. What facts do u have to back this up? I can bet you have no facts all you have is hear say. You probaly believe every rumor that comes threw the break room. :ranting2:

Because they mix them in with all the regional carriers since YRC took over. As for the numbers New Penn operated at a 91 for the second quarter, which is high for us. Holland has lost money in every quarter for the last few years. By the way 413 teamster I can't find Hollands O/R . Tell me when was the last quarter you made a buck. New Penn has not lost money in the twenty years I have been here and has operated as low as a 79 0/R.

Because they mix them in with all the regional carriers since YRC took over. As for the numbers New Penn operated at a 91 for the second quarter, which is high for us. Holland has lost money in every quarter for the last few years. By the way 413 teamster I can't find Hollands O/R . Tell me when was the last quarter you made a buck. New Penn has not lost money in the twenty years I have been here and has operated as low as a 79 0/R.

I never said holland was better then npme. And like u said they put all the numbers together. Mangement tells us what the o/r is but who knows if its true. And if u cant find holland's o/r how do you know we are losing money?All you guys blame your troubles on holland why dont you people go read a newspaper.. THE ECOMONY SUCKS. :chairshot:

I never said holland was better then npme. And like u said they put all the numbers together. Mangement tells us what the o/r is but who knows if its true. And if u cant find holland's o/r how do you know we are losing money?All you guys blame your troubles on holland why dont you people go read a newspaper.. THE ECOMONY SUCKS. :chairshot:

:toxic::toxic:

So why don't you fill us in on what you guys do that we don't that makes you so much better at making money than us. We must be doing something wrong, right?
We made money until,, well,, you know.
I hope you don't, but I bet you get your turn.

And BTW we are making money just not enough to cover the management fees of 1 mill a week that yrcw charges us.

I would love to know the answer to that question to. NPME website states that they have 2300 employees. Our website at usfc.com states that we have 9335 employees. If you guys at NPME are carrying us you must be working 85 hours a week! :hysterical: :biglaugh: :BS:

Attention all NEW PENN members.

Attention all NEW PENN members. Don't come here attempting to blame Holland Union employee's for any of our problems. When I say our problems, I mean YRC Regional, Holland, New Penn and Reddaway. I don't know what you guys are trying to say but you need to wake up and stop trying to incite an issue between Holland and New Penn Union members. Enough is enough, I think you are repeating possibly what you're hearing from management personal at your company. Holland had always been a money maker until YRC decided to say we are loosing money. I know for a fact that we have lost business because of YRC, not Holland. I know for a fact, that Holland is making more money per man hour now than we used to, before YRC. I know for a fact, that Holland the company, is paying YRCW and each terminal is paying YRC Regional a large amount of money each and every week, for nothing. I know for a fact, that this is what we're told by our management. Does this mean what they say is truthful, NO, it doesn't. So take what you know and what we know, put it all together and try doing something constructive with it and stop coming here and attempting to bash Holland. We're all Teamsters that work for YRC and we're only allowed to do what we are told to do by our management, at our respective companies. Let's try to be helpful to each other instead of trying to blame one another. Now, what do you guys want to do, work together or play in to YRC's hands.

both Holland and New Penn pay YRCW and YRCR a percentage or fee whatever you want to call it but neither one has much say in it. part of doing business. it is just one more way YRCW can milk everyones bottom line and finance their poor business decisions. just like the revenue cuts and who services freight outside our operating areas the decision if YRCW thought it could milk more by keeping it all in house don't you think it would have been done. Benny is right we our Teamsters first who work for YRCW who sees us as a liability not as the asset we are or can be. no one should be slamming anyone but YRCW

I have not heard that New Penn was paying the big admin. fee to YRC before. Maybe they do. I've just never heard that before. Doesn't New Penn have a corporate office? But like BP said, If YRC would keep their hands out of our pockets, we would do just fine. As far as New Penn making money, GOOD! That is good for all of us. But, when your the "cash cow" at YRC, plan to have your pockets picked! But, don't blame HOLLAND!:shutup2:

I have not heard that New Penn was paying the big admin. fee to YRC before. Maybe they do. I've just never heard that before. Doesn't New Penn have a corporate office? But like BP said, If YRC would keep their hands out of our pockets, we would do just fine. As far as New Penn making money, GOOD! That is good for all of us. But, when your the "cash cow" at YRC, plan to have your pockets picked! But, don't blame HOLLAND!:shutup2:

Sad thing about this is YRC owns HOLLANDS pockets,for now,so I guess they can put there hands where they want.

Attention all NEW PENN members. Don't come here attempting to blame Holland Union employee's for any of our problems. When I say our problems, I mean YRC Regional, Holland, New Penn and Reddaway. I don't know what you guys are trying to say but you need to wake up and stop trying to incite an issue between Holland and New Penn Union members. Enough is enough, I think you are repeating possibly what you're hearing from management personal at your company. Holland had always been a money maker until YRC decided to say we are loosing money. I know for a fact that we have lost business because of YRC, not Holland. I know for a fact, that Holland is making more money per man hour now than we used to, before YRC. I know for a fact, that Holland the company, is paying YRCW and each terminal is paying YRC Regional a large amount of money each and every week, for nothing. I know for a fact, that this is what we're told by our management. Does this mean what they say is truthful, NO, it doesn't. So take what you know and what we know, put it all together and try doing something constructive with it and stop coming here and attempting to bash Holland. We're all Teamsters that work for YRC and we're only allowed to do what we are told to do by our management, at our respective companies. Let's try to be helpful to each other instead of trying to blame one another. Now, what do you guys want to do, work together or play in to YRC's hands.
Benny i agree lets stick together new penn and holland . Great post

Way to go Benny!!!!!! I couldn't have said it any better! "Believe what you see, not what you hear".:1036316054:

:hide: I generally do not post on U forums, sorry, I could not resist this one!
I have read this thread from start to finish twice. It seems that YRC is accomplishing their goal, infighting among employees.
I am a Con-Way Freight employee. 20 plus years ago, I really needed a JOB.
I applied all over town for 5 days. The only response I got was Preston, offering me part time dock work.
On the fifth day, Friday, I was at the end of my unemployed rope. I looked in the phone book and found Conway Central Express. Got an interview and a JOB.
That was a long time ago, there have been ups and downs, I have always been able to provide for my family.
My whole point of this post is that two days after accepting employement with Con-Way, TNT Holland called me and offered me employment. I believe that I screwed up. I stayed at Con-Way.
Throughout the years, my respect for Holland and their employees grew immensilly. You guys were doing what we were doing and more with the U factor included.
After all these years, hind sight is 20/20 vision, I really wish I would have given up Con-Way and gone to TNT Holland. I would have my 30 years, including former Teamster employment, and be retired!
I, Along with quite a few of you firmly believe that YRC is spinning the books to their favor. TNT/USF/YRC Holland is still in the books as one of the Greatest and most Profitable LTL's in history.
I hope you guys don't get mad at me for stating my views on your forum. :smilie_132:

Why would we get mad? My head just swelled up so big I dont think i'll fit it through the door on my tractor tonight!!:biglaugh::1036316054:

:hide: I generally do not post on U forums, sorry, I could not resist this one!
I have read this thread from start to finish twice. It seems that YRC is accomplishing their goal, infighting among employees.
I am a Con-Way Freight employee. 20 plus years ago, I really needed a JOB.
I applied all over town for 5 days. The only response I got was Preston, offering me part time dock work.
On the fifth day, Friday, I was at the end of my unemployed rope. I looked in the phone book and found Conway Central Express. Got an interview and a JOB.
That was a long time ago, there have been ups and downs, I have always been able to provide for my family.
My whole point of this post is that two days after accepting employement with Con-Way, TNT Holland called me and offered me employment. I believe that I screwed up. I stayed at Con-Way.
Throughout the years, my respect for Holland and their employees grew immensilly. You guys were doing what we were doing and more with the U factor included.
After all these years, hind sight is 20/20 vision, I really wish I would have given up Con-Way and gone to TNT Holland. I would have my 30 years, including former Teamster employment, and be retired!
I, Along with quite a few of you firmly believe that YRC is spinning the books to their favor. TNT/USF/YRC Holland is still in the books as one of the Greatest and most Profitable LTL's in history.
I hope you guys don't get mad at me for stating my views on your forum. :smilie_132:
Hey, a visitor with something positive to say!:beerchug:Here's to you.

Great post. The "Earth is falling" rumors is one reason why the contract passed. I can't tell you how many times I heard people say if we don't pass this contract YRC will go under.

Just remember that YRC is calling the shots now. It doesn't matter whats right or wrong, what makes since and what doesn't or whats best for Holland any longer, just my opinion.

I have to agree 100 % with Benny no matter what Holland says or try's everything is controlled by YRC....Oh Yes HOlland has a new president as of Friday his name is Jeff Rogers.........one of many yet to come sadly to say.
Sorry Benny couldn't wait any longer to post. I promise to behave myself.

I could have swore Jeff R was the CFO. I've been on vacation last week, so maybe I missed this appointment. GRIZZ