Yellow | Fat Lady Just Got A Sore Throat

oneofus

Interview Booster for The Droves of Leavers
Credits
Let's just say the Cat with 29 lives ain't over yet
Can't let this out and obviously reveal myself but to those that want to keep your job at Yellow
Give it a couple of Days or maybe tomorrow and eat the new news/rumor
It ain't over till it's over and it's a reason the sales lady or whoever had to backtrack on the bankruptcy gun jumping

obligations Let's just say the Cat with 29 lives ain't over yet
Can't let this out and obviously reveal myself but to those that want to keep your job at Yellow
It ain't over till it's over and it's a reason the sales lady or whoever had to backtrack on the bankruptcy gun jumping
I saw the Fat Lady leaving the after-hours. She was wasted, and lost some weight due to all the back and forth obligations: strike on Monday, resolved, don't pick, do pick up, don't come in, do come in but deliver only. The Fat Lady said to lose her number. *Not a bad strategy SOB & Do Something D.

Obviously reveal yourself? Darren, Sean? c'mon dude don't do this to people, trolls might be getting a kick out of it, but seriously.....

Hope they don't keep dangling a carrot of hope to keep us working to tie up loose ends and then file BK and not pay us.

Just tell me the government isn't involved.
They have a 30% stake and man right now I'm just easing the hearts and minds that are in the same position im in(can't say what position because of Dude up there a couple posts up who I'm not even going to entertain) but all I can say right now from a damn good source is that some things can be done out of bankruptcy that may be bankruptcy like that may ...... forget all that but I have a question for you
Don't answer it but let me ask
If I had a bottle and threw it on the ground
Naw let me think of a better question

Are you a Yellow employee? Union or non Union? Management? What is your source(s)?
413505634-carnack-mag.jpg

They have a 30% stake and man right now I'm just easing the hearts and minds that are in the same position im in(can't say what position because of Dude up there a couple posts up who I'm not even going to entertain) but all I can say right now from a damn good source is that some things can be done out of bankruptcy that may be bankruptcy like that may ...... forget all that but I have a question for you
be careful before somebody figures out who you are and sends you for a “random” drug test.

Everybody knows somebody and everybody says don't tell nobody but its stuff still being worked on
Reason for the bankruptcy backtracking
But for some reason the powers that be want leakage at a minimum
Don't know why
Everything else gets leaked but supposedly these guys are working on some big stuff and let's see if it works

They can still file bankruptcy and still be a company. That is still a possibility. Wipe the debt. Or the government can seize it like they did with the banks.

What are you trying to say? this is ffin gibberish. Ffin stock will be at zero by morning, and you're playing this I know something you don't know game? you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

What are you trying to say? this is ffin gibberish. Ffin stock will be at zero by morning, and you're playing this I know something you don't know game? you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
I said it’s not over
They’re still working on it
It’s a reason why they backtracked the bankruptcy talk

I saw the Fat Lady leaving the after-hours. She was wasted, and lost some weight due to all the back and forth obligations: strike on Monday, resolved, don't pick, do pick up, don't come in, do come in but deliver only. The Fat Lady said to lose her number. *Not a bad strategy SOB & Do Something D.
Na she lost all that weight from all the practicing she she had to do for us over the years..........................

IMG_3642e668bf3e45bd2fc6.md.png