Yellow | Fat Lady Just Got A Sore Throat

Na she lost all that weight from all the practicing she she had to do for us over the years..........................
I thought she lost weight because of anxiety waiting for replacement parts for her microphone from a vendor in the Midwest! :poke: :hysterical:

Let's just say the Cat with 29 lives ain't over yet
Can't let this out and obviously reveal myself but to those that want to keep your job at Yellow
Give it a couple of Days or maybe tomorrow and eat the new news/rumor
It ain't over till it's over and it's a reason the sales lady or whoever had to backtrack on the bankruptcy gun jumping
Sadly to say, not only is it over, but it was really over a week ago when the threat of the strike was prevalent and the shippers abandoned YELL.

This does really suck.

Yea I have a new proposal for ya buddy... Government coming for their 700m and they know people will work till they drop dead so Biden is gonna have us haul nuclear waste without safety equipment.... We won't even need headlights anymore we will just glow down the road. All the people laid off that go down to your lovely unemployment office the lady will help set you up with your new job and a plane ticket to Ukraine front lines .... Because well the government needs there money.

After years of abuse we will turn into ghoul's from all the nuclear waste radiation then become a minority and get reparations and free handouts and all live happily ever after.

• Haha
Reactions: TC1
Are you a Yellow employee? Union or non Union? Management? What is your source(s)?
I am the interview booster for the droves of leavers(that never leave though) for 15 years I’ve made myself available to give the best reference you could imagine if you decide to move on to greener pastures instead of staying at the hell hole dungeon called Yellow Freight

My source is a friend of a friend who has a really higher up friend

Yea I have a new proposal for ya buddy... Government coming for their 700m and they know people will work till they drop dead so Biden is gonna have us haul nuclear waste without safety equipment.... We won't even need headlights anymore we will just glow down the road. All the people laid off that go down to your lovely unemployment office the lady will help set you up with your new job and a plane ticket to Ukraine front lines .... Because well the government needs there money.

After years of abuse we will turn into ghoul's from all the nuclear waste radiation then become a minority and get reparations and free handouts and all live happily ever after.
I'll bet you're happy that stuff is legal now
😄

Just the opposite
But it just hurts you to the core and you got that feeling that something finally in our(yellow rank and file) favor is in the works
You have a few more days to meddle and troll before One Yellow(literally) takes off and we’re in a 100 times better situation
Positive energy and good news = troll to you who don’t even work here and spend more time on our thread with negativity than on your own company thread and you all have good news to be thankful for