FedEx Freight | FedEx bonus pay is down

Want more money

This job is so easy, work hard, do your job and do it right the first time so the next person wont have to redo it and have to os&d what you messed up, and then WE get BIG bonus checks and for those who dont have to work the dock just be safe out there, use your head and remember we are the pro's.

Very well said Packrat !!!! :waycool: Do it right the first time, and be a Pro on the highway. We will all benifit from this. I have had several local bears wave at me,,, unfortuently, we now have one new driver on our route who is ruining everything. He has already got a ticket for 68 in a 45,, and still drives like an idiot. I and others won't run anywhere near him, but the cops only see a red Fedex truck,,,,,, I hate to cause problems,, but I'm thinking of calling HRO on this because it effects everybody, not just him.

Wow...I guess I'm doing alright...

First of all, pardon me for interrupting, I'm a Con-Way linehaul driver, but I see one of yours ("Nobody") in our forum all the time!!:thumbsup:

PINBALL said:
...By the way FXFE's bonuses have increased every time we have received on. First one for me was about $200. The last one was $460. Yeah, I think East is doing something right. Like, dominating everything East of New Mexico.

I thought we had it bad at Con-Way, but my first ICP check (Incentive Compensation Plan), I received last December was for $1389. Actually divided into 2 payments. One in December (before X-mas) and one in February. Taxed heavily due to IRS of course, but my projected ICP check for this year (my third year with Con-Way) is going to be $2557. If (and that's a big "if") we achieve the goals set forth(100%). We're at 96% of goals with the economy as it is, so things are looking ok, I guess. But, you guys do have the better trucks to drive, the technology at the hubs with dock door computer/scanners and the freighthandlers too. We do all our loading and unloading of trailers, even during linehaul in-bound and out-bound operations and still fill out load manifests by hand!

P.S: I worked for AF/FedEX Freight for 3 years in Mpls, MN...

BackHerUp I thought we had it bad at Con-Way said:
big[/I] "if") we achieve the goals set forth(100%). We're at 96% of goals with the economy as it is, so things are looking ok, I guess. But, you guys do have the better trucks to drive, the technology at the hubs with dock door computer/scanners and the freighthandlers too. We do all our loading and unloading of trailers, even during linehaul in-bound and out-bound operations and still fill out load manifests by hand!
FYI Our bonus is quarterly, if we hit the numbers for maximum payout the gross is about $500 per quarter. (beats being poked in the eye with a sharp stick) It may not be a lot but I'm not gonna turn it down. Your right about the IRS getting their part. I am glad to hear your happy at Conway.