FedEx Freight | Fedex Freight ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ??

X-SCM

TB Lurker
Credits
Sincere question; I had this lying around and the more I looked at it the more it seemed to be about race.

It's prior to the 2008 presidential election results. Appears corporate was concerned with the "celebration and or opposite" depending on the outcome.

Why was the main focus on Atlanta and Memphis? A quick Google search on the demographics in each area may be the answer.

So I ask the group and please keep it professional, is this a form of racism?

Last edited:
Sincere question; I had this lying around and the more I looked at it the more it seemed to be about race.

It's prior to the 2008 presidential election results. Appears corporate was concerned with the "celebration and or opposite" depending on the outcome.

Why was the main focus on Atlanta and Memphis? A quick Google search on the demographics in each area may be the answer.

So I ask the group and please keep it professional, is this a form of racism?
I bet this thread goes bye bye very quickly. But maybe because I just think it should. Not to wise to open that can of worms IMO.

Best I could do was upload the document as my avatar. If anyone can help me out with why I am unable to post the document please let me know. Thank you

Best I could do was upload the document as my avatar. If anyone can help me out with why I am unable to post the document please let me know. Thank you
Add Images, Upload, Insert, Post Reply.
GyE8rHq.jpg