FedEx Freight | Fedex Freight ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ??

Proper PC..
Appalachian-Americans.jpg

It also probably depends on where the service center is located. For instance, there is definitely racism in CGT. There are folks planted there to set up drivers, office staff, supervisors, and ASCM's/SCM's. There are hillbillies put there to assist in this effort in order to take a side and seem like they are supportive of a certain cause. Most people see through it, however, there are a few individuals that "run with it" and it seems to still be working!

I wonder if this thread wasn't started by a certain x-scm from cgt who was walked out the front door for being exactly as he accuses fedex of being. Word to the wise...don't be drunk and then caught on video at a company event no less calling one of your employees a racial slur and then hitting on his wife !

It also probably depends on where the service center is located. For instance, there is definitely racism in CGT. There are folks planted there to set up drivers, office staff, supervisors, and ASCM's/SCM's. There are hillbillies put there to assist in this effort in order to take a side and seem like they are supportive of a certain cause. Most people see through it, however, there are a few individuals that "run with it" and it seems to still be working!
Spy's among us WAT ????? Say it's not so>> instigators?

The officers and board of director and Vice President are all white men. Zero women or minority's. Women are half the population and maybe at the most 1 out of 100 are drivers. Zero at my barn are drivers/. Where I am from this is commonly called discrimination

The officers and board of director and Vice President are all white men. Zero women or minority's. Women are half the population and maybe at the most 1 out of 100 are drivers. Zero at my barn are drivers/. Where I am from this is commonly called discrimination

This is such a silly post. Yes, while it's true there are very few female drivers within this company, but you have to consider there aren't as many female drivers in the industry and they'd still have to qualify like the rest of us.
Not being sexist, but a girl weighing 110 pounds would have a difficult time managing dollies, high trailer spin downs ect. Not saying impossible, just difficult. I weight 195 and not exactly out of shape and have had times where it was nearly impossible to put my dolly up on the pintle hook because it was on a slight grade. Just sayin'

I see many Gals on the dock and driving around here,maybe not as many apply as you might think? Maybe