FedEx Freight is at it again

At what again?

You do understand the most basic aspects of how business works, yes?

When one business fails to provide the promised service to the customer, another business will usually take up that role.
Or,
If one business is about to fold, their customers have to go somewhere, wouldn't you agree?

The market is brutal. Compete or else...

aynepotter.gif

At least they saved money this time. The last time they tried to shank YRC they spent money on printing up flyers to hand out.
They'll spend money pulling Yellow's stuff.
You take a 15% paycut for 11 years to haul our stuff.
Sound like a plan?
Sounds like who sent that message wants to lose money...or take it from you.
We know guys like that.

Last edited:
Maybe this be a reason why yellow has never done sap great bc they just don’t understand how this business be working,, I already got me 3 different customers to ship with us,, I just come on here and see what you guys talking bout and let the customer know…,, easy money

I remember a time when city drivers were in the system as CDSA’s City Driver/Sales Associate. Hell they even gave out business cards to the drivers
I think Mrs. SS & I still have them , I took them home to show her and told her to throw them away but she saved them , just seen them in the junk bin I believe :duh:

They'll spend money pulling Yellow's stuff.
You take a 15% paycut for 11 years to haul our stuff.
Sound like a plan?
Sounds like who sent that message wants to lose money...or take it from you.
We know guys like that.
It is strange, most of the keyboard warrior's posts I'm reading state Fedx wouldn't touch Yeller's freight with a 10' pole