FedEx Freight is at it again

When the salesman climbs into a 120 degree trailer and helps unload, or has to face the customer he sold our “service” to as we all look at their improperly handled, damaged and mangled freight, and explains why the “do not stack” tent is crushed like a pancake, I’ll hep him do his job. Until then, I’ll just show up, do my work, detest the existence of all those below me, get paid, and go home.

When the salesman climbs into a 120 degree trailer and helps unload, or has to face the customer he sold our “service” to as we all look at their improperly handled, damaged and mangled freight, and explains why the “do not stack” tent is crushed like a pancake, I’ll hep him do his job. Until then, I’ll just show up, do my work, detest the existence of all those below me, get paid, and go home.
You are right. They want you all to get a lead and the salesman gets all the comission.

Had a delivery by fed ex at the house and ask the guy was fed ex going to get any of u.p.s delivery business if they strike , and he said he hope not he was already doing 140 stops a day. I dont know how fed ex is but im a driver not a salesman.

That'd be ground so it's a contractor model. Most contractors aren't set up to handle the volume a UPS strike would bring, but Fedex will offer them incentives to try. The employees won't see any of it, unless they're paid by the stop. I was getting 1.35 per stop in 2017,i think it's 1.50 now.

Freight is going to step in to help with the volume. Rent penskes and send drivers out to handle the overflow. It'll be like COVID times.

All this bankrupt or strike talk. Blah blah blah. Seems like in the past years we’ve been hoping for other companies to bring us extra work flow and it never happens lol.

When Freight becomes a real trucking company and goes after freight, works their guys, stops putting so much on rails then we will get back to old times. But hoping or keeping tabs on these other scenarios isn’t it..

Next we will all be waiting biting our nails on how we will benefit from this Express vs Ground.. this is never ending lol

If you wonder why Yellow gets Federal help....just go pick up that freight and you'll see who gets the money.
It sure ain't us.
Pay to haul. What a deal

I detest the existence of the lazy asses whose pickups I gotta go do all the time, not the ones under me

But otherwise yeah I agree. Nothin would make me happier than to drag some sales turd out to a consignee who gets oversize liftgate garbage that they agreed to haul for pallet rate, and say “a’ight go head and unload it”... since apparently you expect us to somehow work miracles

I detest the existence of the lazy asses whose pickups I gotta go do all the time, not the ones under me

But otherwise yeah I agree. Nothin would make me happier than to drag some sales turd out to a consignee who gets oversize liftgate garbage that they agreed to haul for pallet rate, and say “a’ight go head and unload it”... since apparently you expect us to somehow work miracles
12'long,1000 lb wooden playgrounds. Deliver it up the driveway and around the back of the house please.
Don't scratch the driveway

I think Mrs. SS & I still have them , I took them home to show her and told her to throw them away but she saved them , just seen them in the junk bin I believe :duh:
Used mine to start multiple camp fires. They work really well shredded for tinder!!