Fedex Semi Crashed Into A House In Fl.

There has been two fatal accidents, four dead, on I 40 in Arkansas this week involving tractor trailer rigs rear ending other vehicles. Initial reports indicate distracted driving as the cause. Not good PR for the trucking industry. Put down that phone & drive like the professional you are supposed to be!

There has been two fatal accidents, four dead, on I 40 in Arkansas this week involving tractor trailer rigs rear ending other vehicles. Initial reports indicate distracted driving as the cause. Not good PR for the trucking industry. Put down that phone & drive like the professional you are supposed to be!

Throw in a rollover at Galloway eastbound I think they are still cleaning that up.

Arkansas has a section of 40 from Rock to Memphis thats really straight and boring in places. But carry so many wrecks its really a shame.

Only in Arkansas...

Throw in a rollover at Galloway eastbound I think they are still cleaning that up.

Arkansas has a section of 40 from Rock to Memphis thats really straight and boring in places. But carry so many wrecks its really a shame.

Only in Arkansas...

That stretch seems like it's 300 miles long. It is one of the most heavily traveled highways by commercial vehicles in the country & also has one of the highest accident/fatality rates also.
I actually feared working breakdowns there, day or night. There have been fatalities to construction crews, recovery vehicles & state police from Memphis to Little Rock. The new White River bridge will help but so much more is needed.