Yellow | Finally! A Local Who Tells Off YRC Freight!

seem many dont think there will ever be a reason to stand up and fight ranch .
any time you have guys saying that the reason is not good enough the fight is over

I just want to make a few points here.
1) the Company and Union have a binding Contract that doesn't expire until 2019. Read about Contract Law.
2) If the Company locks US out or we Wildcat, there will be Legal Ramifications, fines and or imprisonment.
3) While I applaud the action Danny took to uphold the MOU, it's what He is suppose to do, I'm fairly certain that this goes on everyday somewhere in this Operation.
4. You don't understand !!!!!

all good points and i am a road driver and have been delayed several times due to the hostlers not getting my unit hooked timely and in several occasions it taken them hours, so there have been many times that i had wished i could make my own hook and got out in time to return home ....if we are going to fight let's make sure our cause is the right one.

I hear and understand your plight ranchhand. But that is an entirely different situation. Danny Barton can enforce the Contract, no doubt he's capable. The other problem is pretty much out of his control, equipment availability, Hostler availability, weather and Supervisory staffing.

I get a kick out of the guys jumping up saying Danny has guts. I know him. Yep, he does. He also has sense. Those hollering GO GO , walk out, probably don't know Danny also said if the MOUs were rejected that YRCW would close. He won't panic. He won't do an illegal walkout. He'll just find a way to win for his drivers. It's what he does.

OhtcZb8.jpg

Help me out.
Com'on over here to the bar with Wong and I, and we can discuss it!!!!

[QUOTE="Sugarfoot, post: 94837Understanding just want to make a few points here.
1) the Company and Union have a binding Contract that doesn't expire until 2019. Read about Contract Law.
2) If the Company locks US out or we Wildcat, there will be Legal Ramifications, fines and or imprisonment.
3) While I applaud the action Danny took to uphold the MOU, it's what He is suppose to do, I'm fairly certain that this goes on everyday somewhere in this Operation.[/QUOTE]
You missed the actual point.."Understanding"That is the legalese used under these terms of MOU.The other side can counter an class action suit by the members with "understanding".It works both ways with an arbitrator

bigtruk_us said:
You missed the actual point.."Understanding"That is the legalese used under these terms of MOU.The other side can counter an class action suit by the members with "understanding".It works both ways with an arbitrator
Now I know why you are the first. Name in the law firm biglongwong and huh!

2317ea_633bdd8a3793400d99db3c953bab93b1.jpg_srz_p_140_141_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

I joined Teamsters Local #299 in Detroit, Jimmy Hoffa's Local, in 1968 working for Ellis Trucking Company. Ellis was bought out by Navajo Freight Lines, I served as both Alternate Steward and Steward for 8 years. I was transferred to Local 135 in Indianapolis in July 1972. I went to work for Local 135 as a Business Representative in 1978. I was appointed Secretary-Treasurer in 1988 and held that position until I was appointed President in 1996. I have 2 sons, a daughter and 2 grandsons.

Danny L. Barton
President, Teamsters Local 135
Indianapolis, IN

:clap:
so who wacked jimmy? im sure u would know? the book i heard u paint houses true story?