ODFL | Finally got line haul

Playing in the corner all by yourself? Must be fun!

What many dream of in LTL. A truck they don't got to share. It is everything you'd think it'd be. Rumor has it some guys turn down using my truck if I'm not at work because they know I'll say something about their piggish behavior behavior to management.

On that note, if my Cascadia is in the shop and I use another it is always left in better than new condition.

What many dream of in LTL. A truck they don't got to share. It is everything you'd think it'd be. Rumor has it some guys turn down using my truck if I'm not at work because they know I'll say something about their piggish behavior behavior to management.

On that note, if my Cascadia is in the shop and I use another it is always left in better than new condition.

Look at him, a true legend in his own lunchbox! Remind us again Billy how unworthy we are to even stand in your presence...

Sorry it's taken me so long to update this, been burning my 70 each week so far.

Finally doing a reset tonight... Had 1:43 on my 70 after last nights run.

Things are going well and I'm really enjoying line haul. Been running hard, anywhere from 475 to 630 miles per night. Does kind of suck only having a day and a half off then right back at it for another 6-7 straight nights, but since I enjoy it way more than P&D, it doesn't seem so bad.

Want to thank all of you who chimed in with advice and suggestions. I surprisingly haven't had too hard of a time adjusting to the night schedule. Been coming home and going straight to bed, sleeping 7-8 hours and have felt good for the night. I'm hoping that will last haha.

Should have looked into Linehaul way sooner... For me personally, it's the only way to go.

More often than not, the people who don't share a truck are the pigs. Nobody gets in their truck because they don't want to deal with the ashes all over the floor board, the chew spit, the Mountain Dew spilled all over the permit book, not being able to put your stuff down because it will get dirty and the smell that is a mixture of smoke and pig farmer. I always feel bad for the poor linehaul guy that has to swap those out with the shop for maintenance !

More often than not, the people who don't share a truck are the pigs. Nobody gets in their truck because they don't want to deal with the ashes all over the floor board, the chew spit, the Mountain Dew spilled all over the permit book, not being able to put your stuff down because it will get dirty and the smell that is a mixture of smoke and pig farmer. I always feel bad for the poor linehaul guy that has to swap those out with the shop for maintenance !
I passed a YRC driver on my way home, he was driving one of their newer white Volvo tractors with his freaking gloves on....I hate that....that's gross.

My truck is spotless, I just don't polish the white wheels.

ATL, seems to be the place many drivers transfer out of to go out west. Spent 5 years wild. Meet numerous drivers out west that had transferred during the growth boom of 06-early-08. Heck, myself and others spent weeks/months in the west/northwest. We were offered positions, knew a couple who went to old "Bob's" region.