Yellow | Financially improving YRC makes internal changes for efficiency, safety improvements

You can "think" my math is off all you want Wong, but sadly for you it's not. Try doing the math yourself, it's not rocket science. By the way, doing some math correctly and pointing out the result is not in any way "standing up for YRC", it's simply doing the math, period. Besides that, show me where I ever said anything about not wanting drivers to get a pay raise. You need to stop listening to those voices in your head, they're messing with you.
My demons have left me since i left the parasite. These days i live on the river close to colonel kurtz and watch snails crawl along the edge of a straight razor, the horror, the horror.....:wavey:

You can "think" my math is off all you want Wong, but sadly for you it's not. Try doing the math yourself, it's not rocket science. By the way, doing some math correctly and pointing out the result is not in any way "standing up for YRC", it's simply doing the math, period. Besides that, show me where I ever said anything about not wanting drivers to get a pay raise. You need to stop listening to those voices in your head, they're messing with you.
Ok , so how many Driver's are there ?? I can't fine the facts off hand ? and still you have never ever said anything against all these Bonus & Salaries they receive , to you its all good let they just keep getting Rich off the backs of the Driver's , and plus you Retiree guys don't have no skin in the game anymore , so it doesn't matter to you and yes you do stand up for yrc on ever comment that anybody says about them , but as I said we will "Agree to Disagree" on this subject forever , as I think YRCW are "GREEDY " sob's they are taking form the poor driver's and giving it to themselves period , they was never ever going to go broke , it was all a :heykoolaid:scam to control union and get -15% period . Ok going to eat a Snicker's bar know !!:hysterical:

Ok , so how many Driver's are there ?? I can't fine the facts off hand ? and still you have never ever said anything against all these Bonus & Salaries they receive , to you its all good let they just keep getting Rich off the backs of the Driver's , and plus you Retiree guys don't have no skin in the game anymore , so it doesn't matter to you and yes you do stand up for yrc on ever comment that anybody says about them , but as I said we will "Agree to Disagree" on this subject forever , as I think YRCW are "GREEDY " sob's they are taking form the poor driver's and giving it to themselves period , they was never ever going to go broke , it was all a :heykoolaid:scam to control union and get -15% period . Ok going to eat a Snicker's bar know !!:hysterical:

Wong, there's some good over-the-counter medication available to reduce the effects of those PMS flareups you keep having. Try some maybe?

Last edited:

PS, why are you only concerned about drivers? Aren't there other Teamsters here - dock men, mechanics also?

PPS, isn't CVS or Walgreens open today somewhere near you? Get over there quick!!

7835042d9bffc2b5cc57e3e3eff7c464.jpg
Trip thanks for being so understanding !! Your such a sweetheart ,when your not standing up for big brother yrc !!

7835042d9bffc2b5cc57e3e3eff7c464.jpg
Trip thanks for being so understanding !! Your such a sweetheart ,when your not standing up for big brother yrc !!

Like I said Wong, doing the math isn't standing up for anybody, it's just doing the math. You read into it anything you want.

PS - If you care to look back over my posts, you'll see that I've said more than once that ALL corporate CEO's in this country are grossly overpaid. But don't let facts get in the way of emotions.

PS, why are you only concerned about drivers? Aren't there other Teamsters here - dock men, mechanics also?

PPS, isn't CVS or Walgreens open today somewhere near you? Get over there quick!!
Ya. Wouldn't have anything to move around in those trailers if we didn't move it around on the dock. Drivers. Small part of what goes on. Just as mine is. We will always be the dregs of the system.

Wong, we chose to be in the labor pool,and those greedy people make our decisions for us unfortunately, I think trip is just stating facts, in that,it is what it is,and I'm sure he like myself do not like our situation,I agree with you,but why beat each other up,at the end of the day we all want the same outcome,but I do love your fire,

'Dregs,' proud but reputed negatively. We add flavor, consistency and roughage. :17142:

Re: Consistency...

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.”

Enlightening and informative, yet I was speaking more towards texture. :6788:

Puff puff pass