TForce | First Terminals post here.

Why, It seems as though most want to keep the same rules we had with "O" Why be a Teamster???

Well Mr. Busternite, I am not a one issue man. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. If everything that ovnt did was wrong, I wouldn't have made through a decade. There are many issues that I can compromise on, but I want them written in stone. I also want a grievance procedure to hold any revolving door manager accountable for his or her actions. I am sorry I don't share your opinion on vacation selection, but lets not stretch it into something it is not.

Well Mr. Busternite, I am not a one issue man. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. If everything that ovnt did was wrong, I wouldn't have made through a decade. There are many issues that I can compromise on, but I want them written in stone. I also want a grievance procedure to hold any revolving door manager accountable for his or her actions. I am sorry I don't share your opinion on vacation selection, but lets not stretch it into something it is not.

I am far from a one issue man. I have always had problems with seniority issues, Vacation policy's, Overtime, Delay pay, and work rules and policys that are selected for some and not all. And I will have a voice and sometimes an annoying voice in all the above issues. And then let the members vote. Now I could just sit back and say nothing. I am senior man in every classification at my barn and I do plan on retireing with my full pension in just a few years, But this is our chance to finally get it right and I want to be a part of it.:1036316054:

I am far from a one issue man. I have always had problems with seniority issues, Vacation policy's, Overtime, Delay pay, and work rules and policys that are selected for some and not all. And I will have a voice and sometimes an annoying voice in all the above issues. And then let the members vote. Now I could just sit back and say nothing. I am senior man in every classification at my barn and I do plan on retireing with my full pension in just a few years, But this is our chance to finally get it right and I want to be a part of it.:1036316054:

I am with you on this, I just don't agree on the terms of vacation selection. Let the majority rule. I can live with it.

There closing in on the home base

The Charleston Gazette - News

Teamsters Vice President Ken Hall, who is also president of Local 175 in South Charleston, is leading the "card-check neutrality" campaign to organize UPS Freight employees across the country.

Those employees include 78 who now work at UPS Freight docks in Nitro, Bluefield, Parkersburg and Fairmont.

There closing in on the home base

The Charleston Gazette - News

Teamsters Vice President Ken Hall, who is also president of Local 175 in South Charleston, is leading the "card-check neutrality" campaign to organize UPS Freight employees across the country.

Those employees include 78 who now work at UPS Freight docks in Nitro, Bluefield, Parkersburg and Fairmont.

After working for so many years at "O" Its amazing to me how many are jumping on the wave so quick. I wonder what really happend?
OK, Let it all out!!!And tell me how you really feel.:smilie_132:

like I posted earlier, I think there are alot of people who sign a card to get to the next step so they can see a contract. The real victory will be when a contract is signed.

I think everyone is suprised how fast this is going, the cardcheck is in effect for 3 years, 3 weeks it will be done.