TForce | First Terminals post here.

LAX,LOS AND RIA are done, all well above 65%. According to our organizer we're waiting for Simi Valley, Oxnard, OCY, FON and San Diego and then we'll negotiate as a region.Fontana got their cards today. They seem to be the weakest link, so lets all keep are fingers crossed.

Hey Elvis I'm glad yer gettin tired, cause all yer wigglin is makin me dizzy !!

We need 170 to be 65%, we had well over 100 at the meeting. Dockworkers showed up in full force. I was disappointed at the Driver turnout but alot were out on the road at the time. I'm positive we'll get enough.

You Guy"s Need To Go Ahead And Vote The Union In So When They Make You Guy"s Go On Strike We Can Move In And Get Your Freight. P.s. Dont Rely On The Guy"s Out Of Norfolk,va Cause None Of Them Have A Back-bone.

I thought this was going to the domino effect?
Starting on one side of the country and going to the other side.
why are they jumping all over the place?

My Local still isn't telling us anything.
every time I call the hall they say that don't have anything for us yet.

So we are in the holding pattern waiting for furture instructions to take off!

Fresno signed cards today about 70% so far we are so in.

The other 30% must be happy with making just Beer money. And think there is no problems with the TM and the P and D Dispatcher that treats everyone like *hit. I bet she even writes her own husband up if he wears the wrong Shirt to work. the other 30% were the one's that didn't go to the Jan 12th Christmas Party.. Was that a joke or what?