TForce | First Terminals post here.

Well heck if thats the case BusterNite scan one on to a post so the rest of us can sign on,and mail it into the IBT headquarters in D.C.

This is the second time you have mentioned this. The first time I thought you were just kidding, but now I'm not sure. But Apo, there is a protocol in place that the Teamsters and UPS have agreed upon. And they were adament that no locals were to jump ahead and sign any cards ahead of the designated terminals that have been selected for the first phase, second phase, and so on. Elvis out....

Ok I'll except your slap up side my head Elvis.
You win,Time Will Tell in my terminals case on this issue.

when you end all of your posts you say your out.
Where are you out to might I ask?

I heard Newburg was going to sign cards.
Is there anybody else on here from anyother New York terminals that knows when their turn is coming?
So far we are still waiting word on our turn.

The cards would have to be official cards with name address and local number pre printed on them. You can only get these from YOUR local. They have to be filled out properly and with all Information and Soc.# or they will be rejected. Remember, these cards will be sent off to D.C. to be looked at by three partys. UPS, Teamsters & an NLRB member.

These cards are not preprinted according to several guys in mem that have already signed come on guys. PREPRNTED:biglaugh:

Hey like I've posted in the past one of you guys needs to scan one of these UPS Freight union cards on your printer scanner,and shoot it out here on the boards,so the rest of us can print them out.
Sign on the dotted line,and shoot them over to the IBT in D.C.

I think that would expedite things,so we could be able to get with our locals to get our supplements in place,and wrap this up,post haste.

We were told not to, under any circumstance. Supposedly, they have watermarks and when they're being validated, if they don't pass the test they'll be thrown out. Meaning, if you use illegitimate copies, you could jeopardize your vote count at your terminal.

Milwaukee held a signing party and we are unofficially over the 50% mark. Only half of the guys showed up and 95% (38 out of 40) signed. I think we have 48 signed, which is about 60%. Many more will sign this week. We'll have 90% when all is said and done on Friday.

One more thing. Our cards were not pre-printed. Ours didn't even have the local number on it. I had to fill that out. I highly doubt anyone else's will be pre-printed either, just thinking about the practicality of it...

Ok I'll except your slap up side my head Elvis.
You win,Time Will Tell in my terminals case on this issue.

when you end all of your posts you say your out.
Where are you out to might I ask?

I would never slap you upside the head my future Teamster brother. I apologize if I sounded harsh! It wouldn't be in my best interests to upset a 6 foot 2, 250 lb behemoth, such as yourself!!!! Just trying to inform the masses! Elvis out.....

These cards are not preprinted according to several guys in mem that have already signed come on guys. PREPRNTED:biglaugh:

You miss understood my posts to Overnite. The only thing that is preprinted is the Teamsters logo Info. Thats It!!! Employee must fill out the rest.

Ever region has its own issues to deal with concerning the language.

The wage,and benefit package will be pretty close for everyone.
but what works for your region regarding some work rules may not work in all regions.
So these are the supplements that are referd to.

According to the local here, UPS will not allow a regional contract. Everything is terminal by terminal.