TForce | First Terminals post here.

Come on driver you must know I was just messing with you.
Can you say keavlar vests will keep most bullets from being fatal?

Hey like I've posted in the past one of you guys needs to scan one of these UPS Freight union cards on your printer scanner,and shoot it out here on the boards,so the rest of us can print them out.
Sign on the dotted line,and shoot them over to the IBT in D.C.

I think that would expedite things,so we could be able to get with our locals to get our supplements in place,and wrap this up,post haste.

Well ok so much for a secert ballet regarding our involvement with organizing.

This has got to mean there will also be no reprisals,by the UPS Freight management when we are known to be the ones who wanted to vote the union in.

Believe me they would like to, but it would mean there @ss. Back in Nov. I declared myself as an organizer and the same day they told me to leave the property after work. On monday the TM tried to write me up for being on property to long, though the knuckle head realized that it was not possible for that to have happened and blamed the error on the billing clerk. [A real leader of men.] I had to call hr to get this guy to stop(I:biglaugh: claimed discrimination) and he did, once told too.:smilie_132:

This has got to mean there will also be no reprisals,by the UPS Freight management when we are known to be the ones who wanted to vote the union in.

What the HELL does this mean?

Apo, This is not like the old "O" days where we had a few misc. terminals organize. With the domino effect in place and UPS leading this whole thing, Reprisals are out of the question. There may be some managment/supervisor attitudes because there thinking box is getting smaller. It won't last long when they begin to understand how much they CAN'T get away with.:smilie_132:

Well heck if thats the case BusterNite scan one on to a post so the rest of us can sign on,and mail it into the IBT headquarters in D.C.

Well heck if thats the case BusterNite scan one on to a post so the rest of us can sign on,and mail it into the IBT headquarters in D.C.

The cards would have to be official cards with name address and local number pre printed on them. You can only get these from YOUR local. They have to be filled out properly and with all Information and Soc.# or they will be rejected. Remember, these cards will be sent off to D.C. to be looked at by three partys. UPS, Teamsters & an NLRB member.