FL.Tanker fell from bridge burns up.

TBO.com. Tampa Bay video news.

Heres some updates on this crash.
The bridge has to be replaced,because its so badly burned.
Thank God the trucker lived thank to 2 heroes pulling him out of the flames.
concrete,and equipment may be costly,but they can be replaced,where a human life can't be.

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=82020

Crews Begin Demolishing Scorched Interstate 75 Bridge

HeraldTribune.com - News - News stories about Sarasota, Manatee and Charlotte counties in Florida, from the newspapers of record. - HeraldTribune.com

Do you have any feed on a 2 truck wreck that happened on I-10 at Mile Post 157 around 11:45 a. m. on Tuesday, 3June08??
It involved a six wheel Day Cab pulling a 40-45' Reefer trailer that ran into a six wheel flatbed truck.
The combo then jackknifed blocking both lanes on the East bound side.
Traffic was routed around the wreck into the Median, which of course is sloped inwards/downwards.

I went past it in/on the Median.

I may be able to find this for you,although I'd have to have the closest town,or city as well as the state.
For a narrower search.

Sometimes these news reports don't get posted on the internet,where other times they may only stick around for a day,or two.

Then there are some internet crash reports that stay on the internet up to one year.

It all depends on the news services that post them.

But like I say Ill see what I can find,as long as you can provide me with the few more details of the location it happened in.