Reddaway | Fontana going union!!!!! Fontana going union!!!!

USF Minnow

TB Lurker
Credits
Just got word their about 20 names from voting the union in over in Fontana ,we'll see how it goes for them guys hope all the best the barn has alot of employees

what the F, why didnt I get my card? sorry but 20 people wont get it done, you need 1 more than half right?.. better not be me come on?????

Thats not right.

what the F, why didnt I get my card? sorry but 20 people wont get it done, you need 1 more than half right?.. better not be me come on?????

Whats your address spongy? Ill send Geno & Rocky over your house with your own personal union card to sign; but first your balls got to drop.:hysterical::biglaugh::hysterical::smilie_132:

Whats your address spongy? Ill send Geno & Rocky over your house with your own personal union card to sign; but first your balls got to drop.:hysterical::biglaugh::hysterical::smilie_132:
go to work sac hack, Im gonna lay over in sac today so friday night im gonna rush the breakroom about 10:00p.m. and shout out" sponge bob "is here who wants some? lol:smilie_132:

whats up?

rainman, whats up my ninja? What barn you work at? D.Z. wants to be your friend, or ill be your D.Z.,its all good in the hood.I like spongy because hes hella funny,you could learn from him, spongy ok,but his rep sucks like yours,work on your rep.,be more positive its easy.....:1036316054:

sac layover?

well i was suppose to go to SAC, but then they sent me to
STO, this is bull !!! if I was union could they just bump me all over the place???:chairshot::chairshot: I got beat down by FON dispatch again:chairshot: DAM i was on my way to SAC too!!!:smilie_132:

well i was suppose to go to SAC, but then they sent me to
STO, this is bull !!! if I was union could they just bump me all over the place???:chairshot::chairshot: I got beat down by FON dispatch again:chairshot: DAM i was on my way to SAC too!!!:smilie_132:

So page 6 on the what barns are union you blast the reddaway drivers as a bunch of JACKBALLS CRYbabies ETC ETC And now YOU are crying like a JACKBALL !! What a JOKE YOU are !!! P O S !!

Back in 1951 there was this Teamster Union Representative "Bob" on a flight from
Los Angeles to Des Moines, Iowa on a Douglas DC-6. The plane goes down the
runway, gets in the air, and everything is going just fine for the first hour.
Then all of a sudden, the plane shakes alittle, and the Captain comes on the
intercom and tells everyone " Don't be alarmed lady's and gentlemen" our number
3 engine just cut out, and we will be about 30 minutes late to our destination.
Then about 20 minutes later, the airplane shakes again, and now the people on
the airplane are starting to look at each other, then the Captain comes back on
the intercom and says "ladys and gentlemen, no need to be alarmed, but our
number 1 engine just cut out, it's just going to take us 1 hour longer to get to
our destination. By now, all the passengers are pretty much awake, and as time
goes along they are starting to settle down, naps, reading books and magazines,
then all of a sudden, the airplane shakes again, and now all the passengers are
awake, sitting straight up in their seats, all looking at each other, nervous as
hell, and the Captain comes back on the intercom and says "ladys and gentlemen"
no need to be alarmed, but our number 2 engine just cut out, and this airplane
is capable of flying on one engine, but were going to be 2 hours late to our
destination.

As you know it, all the women on the airplane are just about getting ready to
**** in their pants, and all the men are getting ready to ::shit:: in their pants.
Then ol "Bob" looks over to the guy next to him, and tells him " I sure hope
that other engine doesn't go out" or we will be up here all day long!

well they are at my house, and Im not crying Im just letting sactown know why he didnt get to see the legend last night, thats all Im crying about... I didnt get to rush the breakroom:1036316054:

thats good

Back in 1951 there was this Teamster Union Representative "Bob" on a flight from
Los Angeles to Des Moines, Iowa on a Douglas DC-6. The plane goes down the
runway, gets in the air, and everything is going just fine for the first hour.
Then all of a sudden, the plane shakes alittle, and the Captain comes on the
intercom and tells everyone " Don't be alarmed lady's and gentlemen" our number
3 engine just cut out, and we will be about 30 minutes late to our destination.
Then about 20 minutes later, the airplane shakes again, and now the people on
the airplane are starting to look at each other, then the Captain comes back on
the intercom and says "ladys and gentlemen, no need to be alarmed, but our
number 1 engine just cut out, it's just going to take us 1 hour longer to get to
our destination. By now, all the passengers are pretty much awake, and as time
goes along they are starting to settle down, naps, reading books and magazines,
then all of a sudden, the airplane shakes again, and now all the passengers are
awake, sitting straight up in their seats, all looking at each other, nervous as
hell, and the Captain comes back on the intercom and says "ladys and gentlemen"
no need to be alarmed, but our number 2 engine just cut out, and this airplane
is capable of flying on one engine, but were going to be 2 hours late to our
destination.

As you know it, all the women on the airplane are just about getting ready to
**** in their pants, and all the men are getting ready to ::shit:: in their pants.
Then ol "Bob" looks over to the guy next to him, and tells him " I sure hope
that other engine doesn't go out" or we will be up here all day long!
one day a union rep (BOB)was under attack from one pissed off, lied to driver, so BOB tells his assistant, ( go get my red shirt) then kicks some arse.. after its all done the assistant says that was good , but why the red shirt? Bob tells him well if i get shot no one "will see the blood and know Im hurt".. well about 2 weeks later a whole gang of pissed off, lied to drivers try to rush BOB, and he yells out to his asssistant: go get my brown pants!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

usf523, if you are union, you probably would need to call dispatch and ask them for protection from the union, because when you were non-union, they use to run your *** off. What do you think? ANSWER ME!