Reddaway | Fontana going union!!!!! Fontana going union!!!!

usf523, if you are union, you probably would need to call dispatch and ask them for protection from the union, because when you were non-union, they use to run your *** off. What do you think? ANSWER ME!

usf (523) thats fontana, thats non union so far,sometimes they try to run you wild, but I can just say no, Im tried now and I would b unsafe to continue to run, FMCSA says I cannot opperate a CMV in an unsafe manner 10-4:funky:

Rumor has it that the Local 150 knows we have a crummy contract. My question is, then why would we agree too that contract?
Rumor also has it, that most "90%" of the people that signed the cards for the union never read the contract. And that those "90%" never invested in a 401K plan before, and expect the union to provide them with a pension because Mommy and Daddy won't provide them with any more loans of moneys. Is this true? ANSWER ME!

i think so,because if you did the company 401k plan you would know that it is far more superior, than a pension... but then again if you dont READ how will you know anything? wait I know because you heard how things work....

Under Federal law, employees cannot be required to join a union or maintain
membership in a union in order to retain their jobs. Under certain conditions,
the law permits a union and an employer to enter into a union-security agreement
requiring employees to pay uniform periodic dues and initiation fees. However,
employees who are not union members can object to the use of their payments for
certain purposes and can only be required to pay their share of union costs relating
to collective bargaining, contract administration, and grievance adjustment.
If you do not want to pay that portion of dues or fees used to support activities not
related to collective bargaining, contract administration, or grievance adjustment, you
are entitled to an appropriate reduction in your payment. If you believe that you
have been required to pay dues or fees used in part to support activities not related
to collective bargaining, contract administration, or grievance adjustment, you may be
entitled to a refund and to an appropriate reduction in future payments.
EMPLOYEES
For further information concerning your rights, you may wish to contact the
National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) either at one of its Regional offices or at
the following address or toll-free number:
National Labor Relations Board
Division of Information
1099 14th Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20570
1-866-667-6572
1-866-315-6572 (TTY)
To locate the nearest NLRB office, see NLRB's website at NLRB :: National Labor Relations Board.
NOTICE TO You can download copies of this poster from Office of Labor Management Standards (OLMS) - Employment Standards Administration - U.S. Department of Labor, send a
request to [email protected], or call 1-866-4-USA-DOL.
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment Standards Administration
Washington, D.C. 20210
This Notice is required to be posted by
Executive Order 13201, which was signed by President
George W. Bush on February 17, 2001.

Your right! The union guys at my door told me what I will get. I asked them if they could put it in writing, and they told me that they could not. As you know it, I signed a card knowing that I trusted their word.....LOL

Could someone refresh my memory here. Before the union, life was great. Then when the union came in, life is not so great.
Why in the world am I having to pay 80 bucks a month to make my life not so great anymore! ANSWER ME!

Under Federal law, employees cannot be required to join a union or maintain
membership in a union in order to retain their jobs. Under certain conditions,
the law permits a union and an employer to enter into a union-security agreement
requiring employees to pay uniform periodic dues and initiation fees. However,
employees who are not union members can object to the use of their payments for
certain purposes and can only be required to pay their share of union costs relating
to collective bargaining, contract administration, and grievance adjustment.
If you do not want to pay that portion of dues or fees used to support activities not
related to collective bargaining, contract administration, or grievance adjustment, you
are entitled to an appropriate reduction in your payment. If you believe that you
have been required to pay dues or fees used in part to support activities not related
to collective bargaining, contract administration, or grievance adjustment, you may be
entitled to a refund and to an appropriate reduction in future payments.
EMPLOYEES
For further information concerning your rights, you may wish to contact the
National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) either at one of its Regional offices or at
the following address or toll-free number:
National Labor Relations Board
Division of Information
1099 14th Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20570
1-866-667-6572
1-866-315-6572 (TTY)
To locate the nearest NLRB office, see NLRB's website at NLRB :: National Labor Relations Board.
NOTICE TO You can download copies of this poster from Office of Labor Management Standards (OLMS) - Employment Standards Administration - U.S. Department of Labor, send a
request to [email protected], or call 1-866-4-USA-DOL.
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment Standards Administration
Washington, D.C. 20210
This Notice is required to be posted by
Executive Order 13201, which was signed by President
George W. Bush on February 17, 2001.

So, back to the topic. Is Fontana going to join the winning team or not? Ramiro is a good business agent over at local 63. He is very accessible with your needs. He has helped out tremendously with us here at Upsf. Is Mike M. still in charge of line haul over there in Fontana? How about Skip? Is he still there? I worked with those two at G.I. Trucking, until Estes f***ed up our great company. I would no longer be a part of that piece of //// company, so I am at Upsf now. Teamster Elvis out......

stocton?

well i was suppose to go to SAC, but then they sent me to
STO, this is bull !!! if I was union could they just bump me all over the place??? I got beat down by FON dispatch again:chairshot: DAM i was on my way to SAC too!!!:smilie_132:
Thats crap spongy! whats that dispatchers #? Ill call him & fixxxxxxxxxxx things for you! Its just not fair to change a guys run,do they do that in port.,sea.,eug.,oak., or clackmess? Maybe, sometimes, but i bet they are nice about it!:1036316054:

Thats crap spongy! whats that dispatchers #? Ill call him & fixxxxxxxxxxx things for you! Its just not fair to change a guys run,do they do that in port.,sea.,eug.,oak., or clackmess? Maybe, sometimes, but i bet they are nice about it!:1036316054:
There's nothing anyone can do about dispatch. The are in a world of their own. The only thing you could do is if you were union and it was stated in your contract that you are guaranteed your run and they didn't give it to you and gave it to someone else. Then you could file a grievance if they don't give you your run around pay. If your run is to SAC and Al or John gave it to someone else and sent you on a run that was less miles, they would have to pay you for your run, Union or not.