FedEx Freight | For all the Nay sayers who think we are losing steam

As much as you post on this board....and every other board for that matter, union and non-union, when do you have time to work?
Oh, that's right, you work/worked for YRC, that explains a lot!
Well, it could explain that I am retired and enjoying my pension like my coworker CabLizzard is now...Maybe I have a ton of seniority and have a gravy run with tons of down time? Better yet, maybe I am a paid organizer. All I know is your head is spinning trying to figure out which end is up right now. Ask Jeff about the mouse pad I sent him after the merger.:D

Well, it could explain that I am retired and enjoying my pension like my coworker CabLizzard is now...Maybe I have a ton of seniority and have a gravy run with tons of down time? Better yet, maybe I am a paid organizer. All I know is your head is spinning trying to figure out which end is up right now. Ask Jeff about the mouse pad I sent him after the merger.:D

Head spinning? Over what?

We all know who/what you are. Your a follower and followers breed more followers. There in lies the problem, to many followers and not enough leaders.

Head spinning? Over what?

We all know who/what you are. Your a follower and followers breed more followers. There in lies the problem, to many followers and not enough leaders.
Being so certain that what one thinks they know is fact.

Funny, anyone can be considered a "follower" can't they? All those like minded perhaps? Legions of stand alone heros would qualify for that category.

Unless they go against your union agenda, then they are belittled or ridiculed. Just because something is reported somewhere doesn't necessarily make it a fact. Plenty of false information out there. Much of it originating from the pro union side.
How about a few examples?

Unless they go against your union agenda, then they are belittled or ridiculed. Just because something is reported somewhere doesn't necessarily make it a fact. Plenty of false information out there. Much of it originating from the pro union side.
That's a good one. blame the non union side.