FedEx Freight | For all those who went to............

R B

TB Lurker
Credits
Meeting in CGX. I hear the meeting with affected ctrs and there employees is next Tues or Wed

Wow! Another post with hearsay and rumors.

Guardrail

I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. It may or may not be true. But since our company leaves us in the dark about everything until the very last minute I'll take what I can get. Some of these rumors do have some validity to them.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. It may or may not be true. But since our company leaves us in the dark about everything until the very last minute I'll take what I can get. Some of these rumors do have some validity to them.
.If they feel you need to know or it concerns you they will tell you!!!!! I heard a red shirt tell a guy that once when he said about being kept in dark and everything a secret!!!!!!

OP seems to be onto something. Most terminals that I know people at seem to have road meetings scheduled for next week. Probably all good news though, right?

kinda like the Military " need to know basis "....oh well if we will be scheduled they won't let us know till the day b4. Our MGR was in a pretty good mood today...everyone @ our place just figures he got laid...LOL

This web site (FEEDS AND POWERS RUMORS) We as Drivers are like Stock Market Speculators! Dodn't bash me For what this site thrives on I try to give the BEST accurate info I can! All I say to my Fello Drivers is, who ever and How ever you are affected by this DODN'T take it out on your fellow worker if you have to change facilities and move your family Dodn't blame the next man for it or Dodn't cause turmoil throughout the ranks. The company did this, PERIOD!!!! Not your fellow worker! The anamosity between drivers in this company is Horrible!

(FEEDS AND POWERS RUMORS) ?
Maybe but you don't have to come here if you are loosing sleep.

This web site (FEEDS AND POWERS RUMORS) We as Drivers are like Stock Market Speculators! Dodn't bash me For what this site thrives on I try to give the BEST accurate info I can! All I say to my Fello Drivers is, who ever and How ever you are affected by this DODN'T take it out on your fellow worker if you have to change facilities and move your family Dodn't blame the next man for it or Dodn't cause turmoil throughout the ranks. The company did this, PERIOD!!!! Not your fellow worker! The anamosity between drivers in this company is Horrible!

What this website does (and quite well I might add) is provides info in all aspects of our business. Not only for FedEx but for other companies as well.

Yes...there are rumors posted here. However this website's posters are quick to decipher and "forensically dissect" these rumors whether true or false. The dissemination of info by the members of TB has proven quite useful. One can come here and learn...complain...praise...or just offer an opinion to be viewed by others...and perhaps commented on as well.

The website does not power or feed rumors...most likely the opposite is true. Bouncing these things off one another usually results in the truth eventually coming to the forefront, and that is all most of us here truly desire.

There are other boards out there...and I have read more than a few. I don't care for them. For the most part they are very chaotic and poorly designed. Plus they are poorly moderated. If you take the time to thoroughly peruse this site you will discover it doesn't suffer from these maladies.

This a good site and my favorite...play by the rules and all is good in TB land.

Rat

What this website does (and quite well I might add) is provides info in all aspects of our business. Not only for FedEx but for other companies as well.

Yes...there are rumors posted here. However this website's posters are quick to decipher and "forensically dissect" these rumors whether true or false. The dissemination of info by the members of TB has proven quite useful. One can come here and learn...complain...praise...or just offer an opinion to be viewed by others...and perhaps commented on as well.

The website does not power or feed rumors...most likely the opposite is true. Bouncing these things off one another usually results in the truth eventually coming to the forefront, and that is all most of us here truly desire.

There are other boards out there...and I have read more than a few. I don't care for them. For the most part they are very chaotic and poorly designed. Plus they are poorly moderated. If you take the time to thoroughly peruse this site you will discover it doesn't suffer from these maladies.

This a good site and my favorite...play by the rules and all is good in TB land.

Rat

:butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss:You knew it was coming Rat, somebody had to do it?:biglaugh::biglaugh: