FedEx Freight | For all those who went to............

Tuckingboards is a place to find out what is going on, it's not a place to grind an ax, it's not a place to call out your boss and hide. That's not what we are about. We share information.. That's all we do.

Well, I do agree that alot of info in deposited on this site and set up well, YES I DO AGREE! I still stand firm I what I said! It is part of it, (nature of the beast) No other site provides what we as drivers can retrieve from here. You me and everyone else just has to be able to to decipher the crap that we can possibly sqeeze out of ( BARNEY ) Promise! Good day all BE SAFE!

This site is also good for meeting new people. Kinda like a dating site but for truckers if your into that sort of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Meeting in CGX. I hear the meeting with affected ctrs and there employees is next Tues or Wed

thanks RB for the info. If it is not next week it will be soon. I ask at my center they had deer in headlight look.

This web site (FEEDS AND POWERS RUMORS) We as Drivers are like Stock Market Speculators! Dodn't bash me For what this site thrives on I try to give the BEST accurate info I can! All I say to my Fello Drivers is, who ever and How ever you are affected by this DODN'T take it out on your fellow worker if you have to change facilities and move your family Dodn't blame the next man for it or Dodn't cause turmoil throughout the ranks. The company did this, PERIOD!!!! Not your fellow worker! The anamosity between drivers in this company is Horrible!

I have to agree here:smiliewhs: (somewhat)( EEK ) the company does enjoy it, you see it, driver argueing with driver. keeps the focus off the company. We all however need to focus on the company as a whole in order to accomplish our goals....Rumors are everywhere. We have people at every terminal that LOVE to start them just to see where they go. Kinda like the CHILDRENS game. You know the one where the story begins at one end of the line, then by the time it gets to the other end....your thinking:wtflol: thats not what I said....Just keep smilin:kicking:...makes them wonder what your up too ....ALOT!!!

Tuckingboards is a place to find out what is going on, it's not a place to grind an ax, it's not a place to call out your boss and hide. That's not what we are about. We share information.. That's all we do.

Speaking of spell check on another thread, Tuckingboards?

Noticing everybody is have their meetings tomorrow. One more day for rumors.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

this web site (feeds and powers rumors) we as drivers are like stock market speculators! Dodn't bash me for what this site thrives on i try to give the best accurate info i can! All i say to my fello drivers is, who ever and how ever you are affected by this dodn't take it out on your fellow worker if you have to change facilities and move your family dodn't blame the next man for it or dodn't cause turmoil throughout the ranks. The company did this, period!!!! Not your fellow worker! The anamosity between drivers in this company is horrible!
anamosity!?.....i'd rather say cut throat bro.....and it gets worse every year.

My Terminal mgr. tells us that it is just a Monthly Pre-Shift meeting. My ? is... Why then do some terminals have Road only meetings and others have Road and City Mandatory meetings together?