XPO | Ford, Roush Fenway Racing and Con-way Freight Unveil New 2010 Nationwide Mustang

This is excellent news!

I can't wait to tell my friends and family!

Only if you are a good boy

I'll be good.
Here's three pictures to bribe you. :hide:

mod575069d9con100012tkp.jpg

mustangb.jpg

dbphotoasp.jpg

@@@@@ nice to see where my pensions going. All the wasted money on hats and those toy conway trucks.
It's advertising. Atleast, the company is strong. And I know we had a pay cut and other cuts, but so did half the other companies in the U.S. this past year..

This money is just a drop in the bucket compared to what FDX and UPS spend on advertising.

Advertising, all he does is wreck. Oh wait that is good advertising, everyone remembers wrecks. I dont care, I'm not into nascar but using money for this in this economy and using it as an excuse for advertising and taking my pension money doesn't set well at all.

@@@@@ nice to see where my pensions going. All the wasted money on hats and those toy conway trucks.

Your pension, your livelihood, your financial security are non-issues to this company.

"We must be our own bank!"...so we must apply these cuts to your financial stability in order for the company to survive.

Your cuts have went to fund these excessities...at your expense this organization has taken on the appearance of being a player.

OK..this is fine when things are good...at the present they are not!

Must be our own bank so as not to borrow any money!!!...WTF!!!...now we are sponsoring the NFL...the truck race..and another further insult is this NASCAR Bull ::shit::!

I am stunned just to think how ignorant they think we really are...

I am sure they will fabricate some ROI numbers to justify it...

Rat :ranting2:

I hope they go full throttle and get a real Nascar. Let more people know who we are. The company has to grow or your going to lose more than just a few bucks and days off. Answer this: Where would FDX be if they never advertised? Never had a Super Bowl Comercial? What if they didn't have a "real" Nascar?

Some folks are just bitter about what happened to them and their benefits. Times change. You better be glad you work for a company that's trying to do what they have to do to grow. Who's just about the only LTL that's busy right now? We'll probably never get the 5% back until we get some annual raises. I think it's just a sign of the times. But what do I know..

I hope they go full throttle and get a real Nascar. Let more people know who we are. The company has to grow or your going to lose more than just a few bucks and days off. Answer this: Where would FDX be if they never advertised? Never had a Super Bowl Comercial? What if they didn't have a "real" Nascar?

Some folks are just bitter about what happened to them and their benefits. Times change. You better be glad you work for a company that's trying to do what they have to do to grow. Who's just about the only LTL that's busy right now? We'll probably never get the 5% back until we get some annual raises. I think it's just a sign of the times. But what do I know..

Advertisement is great as long as it is not on the backs of the people who built this company...sponsoring NASCAR has nothing to do with growth...it is simply strutting...at my expense...many LTL companies are busy right now sans the NASCAR BS!!!!. Go tell one of the long timers how this is helping them after they lost their pension, vacation , and their 401K!!!!

FEDEX can advertise all they want...but are they doing it on the backs of cutting employee wages and benefits?..they have a big bank account...we don't...they can do what they want!...we can't (or shouldn't!!!)

Rat

FEDEX can advertise all they want...but are they doing it on the backs of cutting employee wages and benefits?..they have a big bank account...we don't...they can do what they want!...we can't (or shouldn't!!!)

Rat

Now how do you think they got that big bank account? Not by sitting on their hands and doing nothing. You talk about the old-timer who lost their pension and 401K. I still have my pension and my 401K is higher now than it was when the match was suspended. You have to take action as I did and not just sit around and wait for something to happen. It's the same thing this company is doing.. taking action and growing.

pay

This is all nice and great but i sure wish the higher ups would at least REINSTATE our pay that they TOOK from us// b-4 they started this new ADVENTURE!! :clap::wacko::hide:

great looking car looks like we'll be getting new hats
were back in to race but this time nationwide :TR10driving03:

Just two weeks ago on Nascar radio, Johnny Benson said he was going to be sponsored by Conway Freight and he would be driving an unnamed truck team (speculation was Kyle Bush was going to start a team). Last night I heard this new deal with Colin Braun. So are we sponsoring both series now? Did they back out on Johnny? Is this what I am getting for my 5%? Sounds like a good topic to wind the troops up don't it?

absolutely! this company could get more business off their GOOD reputation than a racecar. only one of these two is missing.