XPO | Forum for who or what?????

bottomfdrking

TB Lurker
Credits
Ithought this was mainly a vehicle for con-way drivers to discuss/debate issues. I have noticed that there is alot of drivers who throw alot of ideas and opinions out there on many interesting humorous and informative issues.But there is one constant management leaning click on here that teams up to make the company's case. you guy's outpost everybody do you work in shifts to monitor us.start a whiteshirt forum i swear to god i will never but in.

Ithought this was mainly a vehicle for con-way drivers to discuss/debate issues. I have noticed that there is alot of drivers who throw alot of ideas and opinions out there on many interesting humorous and informative issues.But there is one constant management leaning click on here that teams up to make the company's case. you guy's outpost everybody do you work in shifts to monitor us.start a whiteshirt forum i swear to god i will never but in.

Maybe stop attacking people and act like a grown up 10 year old and you'll see things differently. Every post you make is a belligerent snide remark against someone or something. You need to grow up.

This forum is for whoever wants to use it, it is not limited to just Drivers that want the Union in at Con-Way, it's for all Con-Way employees...

This forum is for whoever wants to use it, it is not limited to just Drivers that want the Union in at Con-Way, it's for all Con-Way employees...

I am not go union or go to hell. i have no agenda. The anti union agenda, however is relentless. like i said there are about 5 guy's who seem to always pop up and slam any negative comment made about my company. Con-way is not perfect and for them to be so zealous in their defense of it seem's ***** to me. ***** strange not gay do not want to be accused of attacking again

I am not go union or go to hell. i have no agenda. The anti union agenda, however is relentless. like i said there are about 5 guy's who seem to always pop up and slam any negative comment made about my company. Con-way is not perfect and for them to be so zealous in their defense of it seem's ***** to me. ***** strange not gay do not want to be accused of attacking again

If you don't like a thread don't read it, if you don't like a user ignore them

i've noticed that the one's at our barn who defend this company are the one's who got it made. like the driver trainers who just get to sit around all day when there's no one to train. when you got it good it's easy to stick up for this company

i've noticed that the one's at our barn who defend this company are the one's who got it made. like the driver trainers who just get to sit around all day when there's no one to train. when you got it good it's easy to stick up for this company

you are right some of our best drivers are to busy moving freight to be political and end up screwing around all day I'm sorry i meant "training" and maybe leads to them feeling a bit disgruntled

today i learned our company is now visually oriented, at a rate of 35.00 plus per hour our sic had people putting up sign above the shrink wrap and above the broom. saying shrink wrap and broom, While foses were moving freight because we were busy BUT the signs were more important. visual is the way of the future. next we'll have videos to follow!

So what you're saying is that this should all be "us against them"? And if you don't support the us against them then that makes you them and you should not be allowed to come here and play with us in the sandbox? So as a driver, by default I would be allowed access to the sandbox, right? Kinda hard to debate anything if everyone holds the same opinion as you. That would kinda create a pretty boring sandbox. It would not be long before someone started throwing sand just to cause a little reaction. And that brings us right back to where we are on this forum.

BoxBoss would be proud

Merdock is 100% right on. If it were not for drivers like Merdock, this forum would be BORING. If there were whiteshirts on the forum, that would make the discussion 100% better. Like Merdock said, if we all agreed it would be "pretty boring sandbox" I am interested in hearing what anyone that works for Conway has to say and anyone else for that matter.

I just let people know when they are wrong. Or when they use inflated numbers. If I'm going to work here, then I'm going to enjoy myself. And everytime you say something that is stupid about this company, your saying that i am stupid for being here. So, yeah, i'm going to defend myself.

Most posters are or have been disgruntled at some point. They don't get their way on something, or whatever.. They need someone to hold their hand and not talk bad to them, so on, and so on.. etc., etc.... This is their way to vent. Those guys are in the very small minority. We have 360 or so service centers?? idk the real number, but the few posters on here that are not happy, make up a very small group.
Most of the employees are very happy and satisfied. Believe me, this is true.

"Most of the employees are very happy and satisfied. Believe me, this is true." WOW, not at my barn. I hear it time and time again, the only thing that gets us by is being able to have a good time with your coworkers, laughin and jokin, but I can't find anyone satisfied with the way this company or this barn is being run. the ones that are happy are the very small group and their happy because their riding the gravy train.

I just let people know when they are wrong. Or when they use inflated numbers. If I'm going to work here, then I'm going to enjoy myself. And everytime you say something that is stupid about this company, your saying that i am stupid for being here. So, yeah, i'm going to defend myself.

Most posters are or have been disgruntled at some point. They don't get their way on something, or whatever.. They need someone to hold their hand and not talk bad to them, so on, and so on.. etc., etc.... This is their way to vent. Those guys are in the very small minority. We have 360 or so service centers?? idk the real number, but the few posters on here that are not happy, make up a very small group.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

funny and so true the barn im at 90% of drivers are haters.The full time dock are even turning the love around.Bad attitudes are not born they are developed,we all started fresh and were left sour!

of course one of the biggest posters is "sc freight"who doesn't even work here,kisses management backside,and makes money off con-way employee backs

286 service centers,and the majority are OUTRAGED the way we have been treated the last 4 years,THAT IS TRUE,mr. ostrich

286 service centers,and the majority are OUTRAGED the way we have been treated the last 4 years,THAT IS TRUE,mr. ostrich

North America, as a whole, there are more than 450 SC's.

That's on the website. Now, what makes up North America, well, I guess you would have to look at the map. IDK. That seems like a lot..

Last edited by a moderator: