XPO | Forum for who or what?????

It comes down to half full or half empty. It's all perspectives and opinions. For me this company has paid me over one million dollars in wages in the last twenty years. And also paid the majority of my family's medical costs. For that I will hold respect for my employer as long as they are my employer. The changes in benefits going backward from 2008 were not great but acceptable. I often wonder why nobody compares their auto insurance to the medical. The cost of both circle around the value of deductibles and the risk people are willing to accept.

I would probably qualify as one of those you describe as having more insight of management than the average driver. But I am quick to add that I am not special. And what is an "average" driver? A couple years ago I voiced my concerns toward some issues and I guess it made sense. It apparently made enough sense that 18 months ago I was again approached to get involved. I have always been one of those guys that will not let a problem go, whether it's a new employee struggling to understand the job or someone in the middle of breaking a crap trailer. At the same time I base everything on the requirement of character. For myself and my co-workers. The big difference for me, a number of years ago I stopped complaining about what was wrong and started offering ways in which things could be right.

Exactly, become part of the solution not the problem

It comes down to half full or half empty. It's all perspectives and opinions. For me this company has paid me over one million dollars in wages in the last twenty years. And also paid the majority of my family's medical costs. For that I will hold respect for my employer as long as they are my employer. The changes in benefits going backward from 2008 were not great but acceptable. I often wonder why nobody compares their auto insurance to the medical. The cost of both circle around the value of deductibles and the risk people are willing to accept.

I would probably qualify as one of those you describe as having more insight of management than the average driver. But I am quick to add that I am not special. And what is an "average" driver? A couple years ago I voiced my concerns toward some issues and I guess it made sense. It apparently made enough sense that 18 months ago I was again approached to get involved. I have always been one of those guys that will not let a problem go, whether it's a new employee struggling to understand the job or someone in the middle of breaking a crap trailer. At the same time I base everything on the requirement of character. For myself and my co-workers. The big difference for me, a number of years ago I stopped complaining about what was wrong and started offering ways in which things could be right.
Exactly, become part of the solution not the problem

Why, do you suppose, is this positive and corporately supporting attitude so very rare?

I like the part about the insurance.. I put 5000 in the bank vs. paying for the premium insurance. My doctor visits have been paid 100% so far this year. And that's with almost no premium. Me and the peeps are in great health.

Because few of the employees with said attitude post here.

That's what you were asking, right? Because I don't know where else this attitude would be considered rare.
Right outside your little world, a disengaged and malcontent workforce exists. Perhaps those around you don't communicate this to you. Don't know why. You're an accessible, open minded, and empathetic individual with a superior intellect.

Ignorance is bliss.

Right outside your little world, a disengaged and malcontent workforce exists. Perhaps those around you don't communicate this to you. Don't know why. You're an accessible, open minded, and empathetic individual with a superior intellect.

Ignorance is bliss.

well thank you Mr. Bliss
I'll stop short with agreeing with all points of your description of me... average intellect only here

well thank you Mr. Bliss
I'll stop short with agreeing with all points of your description of me... average intellect only here

It's ok Merdock, you should've seen what he said about me and the SCM's anatomy part... I think he is gay. The closer they get to NOT getting this union thing done, the more severe their words will be for us.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ok Mercock, you should've seen what he said about me and the SCM's anatomy part... I think he is gay. The closer they get to NOT getting this union thing done, the more severe their words will be for us.lol

it's ah... MerDock
now you're making me nervous

it's ah... MerDock
now you're making me nervous

It's ok Mercock, you should've seen what he said about me and the SCM's anatomy part... I think he is gay. The closer they get to NOT getting this union thing done, the more severe their words will be for us.lol

Now thats some funny stuff right there, no offense to either of you but thats FUNNY.:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::smilies-19296:

Oh hell, I didn't even notice that..lol I fixed it on my post..but I think it will be forever ingrained in your reply. sorry.

Your not susposed to drink and post there Beerfd. Put the BEER down or the keyboard, your choice.