Estes | Framingham 080 is closing: Split up into two

I heard something to this effect. Chicopee closing, that freight is going back to Springfield (after its reopened?). Reopening Methuen, moving the hub to New Haven, closing Boston and spliting the work between Avon and Worchester. Something to that effect.

I heard something to this effect. Chicopee closing, that freight is going back to Springfield (after its reopened?). Reopening Methuen, moving the hub to New Haven, closing Boston and spliting the work between Avon and Worchester. Something to that effect.

you are correct on Bos splitting... Avon will remain the 080 term.
Avon will be short on a bill count. If any of you wranglers hear of full loads in the Bos area, They could use some slc accounts... Check and see if any customers are unhappy.

Hub to New Haven. Very Interesting.

terms pics from 2008

These places now are done brand new.. Google pics are from 2008. No cops shot on either property that I know of. Good riddens Framingham! Beat it stupid!:shift:

shrewsburyterm.jpg

Shrewsbury

avonterm.jpg

Avon

I guess WOR is open now? They have bills coded for routing to WOR and we now have a door to load to. Methuan and Springfield are coming back soon. Any info Legshot?

I guess WOR is open now? They have bills coded for routing to WOR and we now have a door to load to. Methuan and Springfield are coming back soon. Any info Legshot?

It is all up and running this morning! Framingham is no more!

I hear the same as you about Springfield and Methuan...

The new barns were done up really nice. Avon is light on freight, keep your eyes open.. :shift:

Thank God!

Good! I used to work for Estes. That terminal was a :shit:hole. Hope Rob treats those employees better than he did everyone he laid-off last December.:ranting2: