FedEx Freight | Freight for Freight

Mods, what is this poster bringing to the table?

Is there logic or intellect that I’m missing? I just get an argumentative bitch that doesn’t know the difference between your and you're…

Wohoo, the “b” word doesn’t get filtered?!?!
Yes go cry to the moderator...
You bitch here daily about this place only to continue to stay here...sad.

Yes go cry to the moderator...
You bitch here daily about this place only to continue to stay here...sad

Sorry, I know it’s offensive.

You can’t even argue your own worth!

What’s sad is a grown ass human posting that they buy coffee and gifts for their female boss. Just saying… Maybe if you weren’t in love, you could see past the color purple!

Last edited:
Can I ask you a small favor? Can you read all of my post and not cherry pick.... What sense does it make to add PT to eliminate empties only to cause them on the other end of leg.

I've said for years if they would pay top pay to EXPERIENCED dispatchers in Central. Ones that have worked in major hubs that could actually project. It would save the company millions every year. Nope let's low ball and hire Joey jerk jockey to run things. What could go wrong?

You don't have to cut your rates to run all your driver's, but you could cut half your PT out of nashville and you would only furlough 5 instead of 12.

Ok sing me another FEDEX love song. You have so many of them.
Hit it on the head . Dispatch positions in Central Dispatch are entry level positions that pay very poorly. Only real requirements are computer literacy. On rare occasions some experienced folks are allowed to transfer in. Explains a lot

I quit listening to their excuses when I talk to customers that have told me we refuse to pick up their freight. Also, our DDI’s are training Express CDL drivers. If the grand plan is to put everyone together or at least more cross opco cooperation, why sit freight drivers at home? We’ve done plenty of stuff for Express in the past. The need is there now.

Maybe I’m missing something here but it’s kinda fishy.

Hit it on the head . Dispatch positions in Central Dispatch are entry level positions that pay very poorly. Only real requirements are computer literacy. On rare occasions some experienced folks are allowed to transfer in. Explains a lot
Hey Big R this one is for you. Part 2 Unfortunately before I left FXF I was given some insight into FXF "lucrative" connection with their PT carriers. Some people would just say it's a bad deal for FXF. Others would flat out say it's criminal. PT costs FXF way more than company employees doing the same miles. Somebody in FXF made this incredibly sh##ty agreement. Just glad I'm out. Yikes

Where? FedEx? TB? Sanity? USA? Male?

Sorry, I know it’s offensive.

You can’t even argue your own worth!

What’s sad is a grown ass human posting that they buy coffee and gifts for their female boss. Just saying… Maybe if you weren’t in love you could see past the color purple!
I'm sure not miserable on here every day of my life..

Here is the deal.. Your all being played like pawns and until the masses figure things out; all that will be done is arguing on some internet chat board. From the change of ops to the PT and rail setups we are all being played here. If anyone ever wants to truly have a sit down with me you would absolutely be blown away at what has happened and what is happening.

I’m just here for the paycheck, thanks for asking.

I was asking why you were on trucking boards, as you don’t seem to be part of the solution…
Don't waste your time responding to this whatever/whoever it is. Everything FedEx does is perfect. This individual is here nothing more than to get us irritated. They offer no solutions because corporate is perfect. Yeah right. Before he fires at me about I'm not offering solutions. Please read past posts. I have here and to management. Problem is no one cares or are only out for themselves.

Good luck all. I'm done with BB the troll/company stooge.

Lets stage a one day walk out....that'll show'em who's boss.
Until and only "until" you get 50% of people at FedEx on board to form a union you'll get nothing changed.
Email, go to your supervisor, call central, call Lance Moll....It won't make any difference
They will continue to use PT as much and any time they want!
Now who's willing to sign those cards?

I'm game for the solution...
Just explain what that is.
Shooting from the hip here:

The solution is paying city drivers regardless of if there is work or not, electric pallet jacks for city drivers, $500 per liftgate delivery paid to the city driver regardless of size, minimum 26 weeks vacation a year for city drivers.

Two jumbo hot dogs with all the trimmings provided daily for city drivers, no requirement to work when temperatures are less than 65 or greater than 75 degrees, no requirement to work if there is any precipitation within a 500 mile radius, a guaranteed pension of $250k per year for city drivers.

@Big Dave any other reasonable suggestions?