ABF | Freight levels

One night at Carlisle, Jimmy brought up a pair of old undies that he smeared with chocolate and sprayed Liquid Ass on them. Left them laying in the men's room and watched the fun. Later that pair made it from UE trailer to UE trailer. At some point for a second time, they ended up on a pup I loaded to go to a Dept store dist. warehouse we serviced. Two days later when I got back to the barn, I got questioned if I noticed anything unusual in as far as smells. Can't tell you how hard it was to keep a straight face and say i didn't notice anything unusual. Well they refused to unload it and send it back to the barn, where it was unloaded and sat airing out on the dock for a couple of days.:lmao::lmao:

Long ago in a land far away a driver decided to have some fun with his buddies. Before going into diner for lunch and without his buddies knowing he carefully placed a glop of peanut butter on the side of his shoe near the sole. After a few minutes sitting with the guys in a booth, he began to sniff and say "what the heck is that smell?" He looked around a bit and eventually looked down at the floor. Then he said "oh no" and took off his shoe with the peanut butter. Then with the other guys watching he rubbed off a bit of the peanut butter with his finger and tasted it and said "Yep, just what I thought." Well, the other guys just about upchucked. A "gotcha" for the ages IMHO.

I won't have enough skin to close my eyes.... For sure...
Oh My God Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG
Can’t unsee that!

Long ago in a land far away a driver decided to have some fun with his buddies. Before going into diner for lunch and without his buddies knowing he carefully placed a glop of peanut butter on the side of his shoe near the sole. After a few minutes sitting with the guys in a booth, he began to sniff and say "what the heck is that smell?" He looked around a bit and eventually looked down at the floor. Then he said "oh no" and took off his shoe with the peanut butter. Then with the other guys watching he rubbed off a bit of the peanut butter with his finger and tasted it and said "Yep, just what I thought." Well, the other guys just about upchucked. A "gotcha" for the ages IMHO.

Was it chunky or creamy peanut butter? Asking for Blade. :17142:

The reason people in N.Y.C. are so depressed is because, the light at the end of the tunnel is Jersey
That's why NYC people invade NJ every summer ? we overload with people from NY, Pa., Ct. and Canada for the beaches. For the most part they are good but its the ones with attitudes that think they are on vacation and can do anything they want. Us locals get pissed and cop attitudes !!! Then the fact that we have a horrible governor whos just keeps coming up with new taxes.

That's why NYC people invade NJ every summer ? we overload with people from NY, Pa., Ct. and Canada for the beaches. For the most part they are good but its the ones with attitudes that think they are on vacation and can do anything they want. Us locals get pissed and cop attitudes !!! Then the fact that we have a horrible governor whos just keeps coming up with new taxes.
If you had Tri's money you wouldn't worry about taxes.
He has money left over when Tony Pro ran the show.

Wonder what people would do if they really knew what the govt did with all the tax money they steal from them? It should be on display since its our money being used for noble purposes im sure.

Wonder what people would do if they really knew what the govt did with all the tax money they steal from them? It should be on display since its our money being used for noble purposes im sure.
It’s probably so bad I don’t think I would even wanna know. I remember watching a video about a girl coming to the realization of taxes. How if she makes 100 it gets taxed as well as the employer who paid her paid taxes on the 100 and then if she gives it away they want to tax the person who go it from her as well then that person who got it after paying taxes on it buys something with the 100 and what that person buys is taxed then the seller of that item to that person has to pay taxes on that hundred as well. Crazy

It’s probably so bad I don’t think I would even wanna know. I remember watching a video about a girl coming to the realization of taxes. How if she makes 100 it gets taxed as well as the employer who paid her paid taxes on the 100 and then if she gives it away they want to tax the person who go it from her as well then that person who got it after paying taxes on it buys something with the 100 and what that person buys is taxed then the seller of that item to that person has to pay taxes on that hundred as well. Crazy
Theft is what it sounds like. Should not be taxed on what you make if you have to pay tax on everything you buy.