ABF | Freight levels

Layoffs at a lot of barns on the west coast, definitely slow would be much worse if ABF didn’t get all these new customers we have been getting with daily swaps and what not.

Last edited:
Still a little slow here at the Rock!!!
No layoffs on the city/dock side. Hopefully, the freight will start flowing again with warmer weather!!!
What are the plans for dispatch in the eclipse traffic in central Arkansas? From what I am hearing traffic on the highways coming into the state will be at a standstill. I have family working in OEM & they are very concerned about being able to respond to emergencies due to traffic congestion. It is estimated some counties in the darkest zone will run out of fuel & water before that Monday.

What are the plans for dispatch in the eclipse traffic in central Arkansas? From what I am hearing traffic on the highways coming into the state will be at a standstill. I have family working in OEM & they are very concerned about being able to respond to emergencies due to traffic congestion. It is estimated some counties in the darkest zone will run out of fuel & water before that Monday.
Myself and the other steward have questioned Pat and Rick about this, but so far, no info from the Fort about it!!!