Freight picking up

the suits know everything duh...we all should know this by now...thats what nemf stands for... Never Ever My Fault.... managements code of excellence......

10:30 with 8-10 stops try 12:00-1:00 with17 or 18 deliveries and than getting 10 pickups, hell you got it easy bro. You dont know what you are missing

10:30 with 8-10 stops try 12:00-1:00 with17 or 18 deliveries and than getting 10 pickups, hell you got it easy bro. You dont know what you are missing
Wow 28 delivers and pickups a day and you leave at 12 or 1 , you must run your azz off. :TR10driving03:

sounds pretty fishy, such a large acct. gets costed before they establish rates..i really doubt after 3 months...and i must add the most slowest months... NEMF would raise the rates already...besides...such a large acct. would have a contract for at least a year..they would never agree to 3 month terms.....if it smells funny...than laugh....

trust me, theres more to the story here..and i would guess it has nothn to do with raisn rates.

then again if somebody were to deliver something for 2 dollars less, then the customer will use them instead..it's all about greed these days..you can have the best service in the world but if they can save 2 bucks...thats all that counts...keep those pockets lined with cash