Yellow | Freightliner recall

I pulled a 45' and jiff on portable scales at Hardeeville S C, the man said, "park and bring your papers inside.
He said thats a single axle, you have no weight on the back axle."
"I said it has 55lbs on the gauge", I go outside and find the air line to the bags not connected.
I told him I found the problem, "I don't care its not going anywhere untill its unloaded and reloaded right."
"We intend to make it so expensive for Ryder and Roadway till they learn to get them right or get rid of those
damn things".
I go to phone booth outside and call Charl, told him my problem, he said call back in 30 min.
Called back and was told some one would be calling the man soon.
I go in his little trailer and his phone rings, yes sir, yes sir, yes sir, OK
He tells me, "you can go", "do you want me to pull it back on the scales?
"Nope, I don't give a damn what it weighs, you can go".
I had to rub it in a little, I asked "do I not need to unload the trailer?"
He said "all I want is you to get in your truck and leave"
He didn't offer me a ticket.
Someone made him an offer he could'nt refuse!

De1s2a2.jpg

Big Dave gave the ok to turn mine up partner!!!
Going down Snowshoe are we? YUK-YUK-YUK!

YEP! Right in Macungie Pa! (Ma -kun-gee) Test center and Museum is in South Allentown!
Offered to trade my CH-612 for their B-61 at the Museum.
Dammit they would'nt go for it!
Mack used to have a factory in Oakville, Ontario. Right across the QEW from the Ford plant, more or less. Building is still there, but it's something else now.

"Canadian" Macks, R models, were built to a slightly different specification to PA built. trucks. Air conditioning was standard on trucks built in Oakville, I believe, among other minor differences. They were apparently quite popular in the PNW. Oakville was shuttered in the early 90's when Mack consolidated all North American production in Macungie.

Mack used to have a factory in Oakville, Ontario. Right across the QEW from the Ford plant, more or less. Building is still there, but it's something else now.

"Canadian" Macks, R models, were built to a slightly different specification to PA built. trucks. Air conditioning was standard on trucks built in Oakville, I believe, among other minor differences. They were apparently quite popular in the PNW. Oakville was shuttered in the early 90's when Mack consolidated all North American production in Macungie.

Mack had a plant in Winnsboro S C until 2002, closed maybe because yankees didn't like S C built Macks with
a southern accent!

You could always tell that a mustang was behind you at night.Those damm Head lights flopping up and down on the fenders.A few companies up my way ran those right in to the late seventies I liked my 65 9000 and of coarse loved my road boss :17:
Lotta trucks still have floppy headlight syndrome. When the fiberglass between the fender and hood is too thin, or gets a crack in it...flop flop flop over every bump!