FedEx Freight | Freightliner road units

fastmover said:
Are we getting Freightliner road units?Or are they trying a few out?

There are 2 brand new ones in KCY right now, with Mercedes power and there are 2 that have been around KCY a while. Test units from what I hear.

We also have gotten new KWs, three so far.

Will have pictures posted soon,

roog

Man soon we will be driving Macks. Which Mack makes a great truck but blows on my legs. Even these Volvos are tough on my legs. My knees hit the dash board.

I drove Freightliners at OD and they weren't bad. Good power(Not Great) I think the dash set up was more thought out than what i'm seeing in the volvo....

I too drove for OD I recieved a new Freightliner for every year I was there, The only complaint was rattles as soon as I drove it, well what do you expect from Mexican assembly.

I to drove for OD and had a columbia class freight shaker I guess i was lucky had no squeeks or creeks power was better than my volvo But it had only piggy back miles on it and my volvo just rolled over 601,000.

with the purchase of watkins we were told that all our older tractors were to be going to them and we would get new ones. how many miles is the push off for that?