TForce | FWIW, my run got cancelled last night:

i actually did run last night.

Here is grumpytown (a.k.a. harristown) at approx 11:50pm:
iSY55aU.jpg

It was pretty barren with not too much activity going on. Normally by this time, there would be inbound trailers backed up to the access road perpendicular to where i was standing. But here we only see 3 sets at most. At least 8, yes 8, jockeys would normally be rushing around like their butts were on fire. There would also be frantic, hectic, almost chaotic activity on the dock. Here, we see many dock doors open whereas normally all the doors would be filled. Never seen so many trucks parked, especially the sleeper/team trucks. This begs the question, why didn't they run more people out of H-town vs. me?

i believe we are shut down thursday and friday. No-one runs.

Anyways, i'm tired of posting and thinking about this. So, this is likely my last post in this thread. i really don't give a plop either way. i am going to be doing some runs the rest of the week with my weekend people. This proves my point----i will be doing what i want to do and making a steady cash flow irregardless of what happens.

I believe Friday will be the last day for ups freight. I think they have been looking for a reason to dump the freight division. They are going to blame it on on the pending vote. The other scenario I see is it has been rumored for over a year that amazon and also Home Depot have been interested in buying a nationwide carrier. Could amazon/Home Depot be in the process of buying the freight division from ups?
They won't buy the company. Just the assets. That allows them to dump the union.