FedEx Freight | Fx Express walked away from the USPS contract.

2014 ish.

Interesting read...
:popcorn:
Probably a waste of time swamp. They have flooded the ranks with substandard employees got them rushed through CDL programs and they are making double or triple what they were in warehouse or restaurant.
Not to mention not holding them accountable for tearing up equipment, or not doing their job.

City and road have separate meetings. That way there is no communication between boards.

I agree, but to many back stabbers, snitches, and whatever else you wanna call them here now.

Probably a waste of time swamp. They have flooded the ranks with substandard employees got them rushed through CDL programs and they are making double or triple what they were in warehouse or restaurant.
Not to mention not holding them accountable for tearing up equipment, or not doing their job.

City and road have separate meetings. That way there is no communication between boards.

I agree, but to many back stabbers, snitches, and whatever else you wanna call them here now.
No bullchit there. Described our center to a tee, sad to say

I hate to agree with this but I think I have too

A

Perfect example of a union employee.

The way I see it, it's pretty sad a ceo can run a company in the ground, and keep his job or fly away with a golden parachute. Race to the bottom continues. Wouldn't be surprised if ground and express were sold to Amazon.
Zollars did it too.