TForce | Gainsharing,,,

You've got to be kidding.
You haven't heard about our safety bonus change of plans.
UPS came up with having the entire terminal preform well so each driver could share in this new bonus program.
After we received our employee bonus last year,they handed us this new load of hog wash to chew on.
Now that we have earned this money for jumping threw their hoops last year.
we are all waiting for a check in the amount of who knows for our efforts.

Every year we earned a safety bouns on a one,on one basis,we always received our checks around Christmas of the year we earned it.
Christmas arrived,and we asked wheres our safety checks?
the responce was they are going to be issued in Feb. next year.
well here we are with Feb,drawing to an end shortly,and are still without any extra money,that we earned last year.

If they were going to welch on this deal why have they waited this long to inform us?

I guess the only other thing I can add to this long explanation is.

WHAT A STINKING RIP OFF !!!!

We still have 2 more weeks of hope.
I never heard anything about gainsharing until last month. It's nice to know our local HR person is up to snuff in advising us.:chairshot:

In a challenging heavy freight environment, UPS Freight boosted revenue by 12.2% to $525 million with less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments per day increasing 7.8%, well outpacing the market.

According to the 4th quarter earnings statement we as a UPS segment boosted earnings but as of today no word on our gainsharing nice to be working for UPS Freight:chairshot:

In a challenging heavy freight environment, UPS Freight boosted revenue by 12.2% to $525 million with less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments per day increasing 7.8%, well outpacing the market.

According to the 4th quarter earnings statement we as a UPS segment boosted earnings but as of today no word on our gainsharing nice to be working for UPS Freight:chairshot:

"Due to more information that was required and requested from payroll, we anticipate a payout by the end of Febuary".

This is what we are hearing up here, notice the key word "ANTICIPATE".

bonus...BS

guys, i heard from my tm today that the checks will be at the terminal this week or next. it will probably be a $50 gift certificate minus taxes..i hope so because i will burn mine right there in dispatch!

guys, i heard from my tm today that the checks will be at the terminal this week or next. it will probably be a $50 gift certificate minus taxes..i hope so because i will burn mine right there in dispatch!

HELLO AND WELCOME. so you are saying we will see $15.00 this month and $15.00 in June?

It just goes to show that we as drivers and dock workers are not the problem with this company if we can keep an upbeat attitude about this bonus there dragging along. I for one believe if the TM didnt get his bonus for working us like dogs then he would be pritty ticked off.

It just goes to show that we as drivers and dock workers are not the problem with this company if we can keep an upbeat attitude about this bonus there dragging along. I for one believe if the TM didnt get his bonus for working us like dogs then he would be pritty ticked off.

YES, I would agree.

So has anyone heard any new information on this bonus program?
I asked my TM about it Monday morning during our safety talk.
He said his boss says there will be an announcment shortly.

I don't get what he means by shortly?
The companys shortly,and mine could be a lot different.
seeing they told us around Christmas when we were holding our hands out that the bonus would be paid in Feb.2008.
OK then we still are holding our empty hands out to be filled with our bonus checks,and in just 8 more days it will be March.

I'm asking if anybody else in our UPS Freight system on the truckingboards has heard anymore that I have?
March 10th is my last day,then I will take the rest of my vacation days to be discharged on the 31st for retirement.
I kind a sorta wished I could receive this money that we earned last year for crying out loud!