FedEx Freight | gallop polls

JEEP JERK

TB Veteran
Credits
At cin we just did our Gallop poles yesturday I can't wait for the results.This year at CIN I bet there are more 1s and 2s at our center than any other.East or west.Did anyone else get the Gallops yet?

Not yet.They are coaching us on how we should answer.I find it insulting that they claim we must not understand the question,and this is the reason that we give the answers that we do.How does this survey effect terminal manager when it is only suposed to reflect your immediate supervisors actions?

I'm going to answer mine all perfect, cause last year when they got the bad results they made us come in for an hour meeting, pick one of the bad topics and discuss it.

:lol:

roog

On my survey I checked strongly agree in favor of management for every question, except for the one that asked do I have a person I would call a best friend at work, I checked strongly disagree, because after all I work with a bunch of truck driver's, and who want's to be best friend's with people like that!:nutkick:

i think the oposit i have made many of friend at fedex more so then anywhere else i have worked.at my center for the most part the other drivers (atleast in the city)are good guys. mngmt is the problem

Survey Guide???

fOR THE MOST PART DRIVERS ARE OK ??ONLY PROBLEM ONES TRYING TO CLIMB CORPORATE LADDER STEPPING ON FINGERS ON THERE WAY UP TO THE TOP :butt kiss: KEEP ON TRUCKING:smilie_132: MANAGEMENT HATES honesty JUST MY OPINION.

Haven't got ours yet. Our scm is in the dispatch room everyday this week greeting us like we just walked through wal-marts front door, and he's there to kiss us goodbye when we punch out. Does anyone know anything that has been changed from these surveys. I used to fill them out, for what, this one goes in the garbage. They haven't listen to us in the past, they won't in the future. Our pension plan is proof of that.

thats kinda funny you guys mentioned that because our ccm is being unusally nice to us lately for some reason. everybody is like whats going on. now i know its for the gallop poll.:butt kiss: :butt kiss: :butt kiss: :biglaugh:

Not my best friend !

Agreed daddy ooo, I work with a bunch of coworkers, not my friends!

Ohhhh !
Crap Roogie I thought we were best friends !
That's ok nobody likes Smokestack . . ....

But really I would like to know who the poll directly affects , does this weigh heavy against the CCM or all of the staff. To be honest we never really talked about the results nor were there any changes that I ever noticed .Maybe I need to get out of the casket more often .

Ohhhh !
Crap Roogie I thought we were best friends !
That's ok nobody likes Smokestack . . ....

But really I would like to know who the poll directly affects , does this weigh heavy against the CCM or all of the staff. To be honest we never really talked about the results nor were there any changes that I ever noticed .Maybe I need to get out of the casket more often .
All of the staff.. If you are a shuttle driver, it ways towards the hub you run to.. City driver, your management team, office ect. ect. ect..

Its not just a load of B.S... FXFE takes this poll very seriously.. After the results are weighed in.. actions plans are to be put in place to work on the areas that are low.. It's taken serious at my barn and the previous poll is matched up to the present.. this is not just a poll that hourly employees take, everyone in the compnay takes this poll.. I took mine yesterday.. Strickly anonymous, and everyone should be truthfull in all of your answers.. It's not just a piece of paper to bash your manager.. There is not one question on it that asks about a specific member of the team with FedEx.. It's about the team that you work with, beside and for each day.

Put me down for another vote for it being a joke. Just a good way to get an extra hour and a half pay. Half hour to take it and few months later an hour to discuss it. Haven't seen a thing done about any of the problems.

Is it just me or are some of the questions rigged like on the CDL test. You have to read them very close. They twist and add words here and there so you might mark positive when you really want negative.

On my survey I checked strongly agree in favor of management for every question, except for the one that asked do I have a person I would call a best friend at work, I checked strongly disagree, because after all I work with a bunch of truck driver's, and who want's to be best friend's with people like that!:nutkick:

NIIIIICE !

Nothing Changed!!!!

All of the staff.. If you are a shuttle driver, it ways towards the hub you run to.. City driver, your management team, office ect. ect. ect..

Its not just a load of B.S... FXFE takes this poll very seriously.. After the results are weighed in.. actions plans are to be put in place to work on the areas that are low.. It's taken serious at my barn and the previous poll is matched up to the present.. this is not just a poll that hourly employees take, everyone in the compnay takes this poll.. I took mine yesterday.. Strickly anonymous, and everyone should be truthfull in all of your answers.. It's not just a piece of paper to bash your manager.. There is not one question on it that asks about a specific member of the team with FedEx.. It's about the team that you work with, beside and for each day.
:smilie_132: At our Barn nothing has changed since the last gittyup poll,at least in this man's eye's.As far as a best friend none exist at our barn,not to many real trust worthy people there!! Before somebody bash's me for sayin what i just said let me explain, I grew up with people that if you said something you were good for your word ( not changing your mind later ) and if you were gonna do something you did it and were on time.back in my time it took time to earn the trust of other's and you stood by them,not gently slipping away to C.Y.A. just this man's opinion.:beerchug: Oh ya Smokestack your my best bud on Mockingingbird lane.:1036316054: In whatever country that's in.:hysterical:

the pole would be better if there were a comments section.

I agree. But I won't hold my breath because I'll turn blue waiting.............................................................................................................................for it to...............................................................................................happen...........................................