Game on NLRB

How and why did she ever take the ballet box into the bathroom with her ? This can't be right !!! The real question is do you trust the NLBR ?

They might want to start paying attention to what has been going on out on the dock. The invisible man and the boy blunder thought they had that settled when union got voted down.I think if vote taken again outcome might be different. Loads getting out late ...asking drivers if they want to load trucks?:clappy:

So what your saying is the dock is responsible for me sitting in the break room for 2 hours or more a day wtf !!!?? Customers are not going to like this it will put us out of business ,,, is that so smart darn you people are stupid !! There are almost 2000 people that work here and the dock is sabotaging te whole operation are they that stupid !! NO CUSTOMERS = NO JOBS WTF !!

Let the Fab Four track YRC....which I might add has absolutely nothing to do with NCT. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet!!!!!

I think the entire industry will be affected by the outcome at YRC.Some more than others but if it goes down the industry will be flooded with freight and people looking for jobs.Not to mention the rush to the pension package by older employees,which could be a deterrent for future organization(nobody likes to be on the end of a ponzi scheme)..While I hope this doesnt happen,its definitely worth keeping up with.

I agree and I hope it does not happen it's understandable why the no vote but man we can't keep up now with the freight we have !!

Customers !! they still can't understand why and how NCT can't give there employees a pay increase , after seven years ... Pay overtime !! then you would see things happen ... So lets see ? That guy that took M M place whats the deal with him ? he has never come out to see the drivers and talk about fixing this problem ... Man the life boats !!! :Emoticon_digging:

MM ? Really so your telling me it's ok for the dock to shut down on purpose to hold customers freight hostage until you feel all warm and fuzzy !! Come on really you guys are like cry babies and if it continues customers go away just like our jobs do man you people that work here need to get a clue !!
YRC could be on the brink of closing it's doors we will all need to pull out heads out of our butts and clean this up. Customers will go away and so will our jobs wake up people ! Who cares about MM replacement what the heck does he have to do with this ?? Just stupid !!

MM ? Really so your telling me it's ok for the dock to shut down on purpose to hold customers freight hostage until you feel all warm and fuzzy !! Come on really you guys are like cry babies and if it continues customers go away just like our jobs do man you people that work here need to get a clue !!
YRC could be on the brink of closing it's doors we will all need to pull out heads out of our butts and clean this up. Customers will go away and so will our jobs wake up people ! Who cares about MM replacement what the heck does he have to do with this ?? Just stupid !!
Management types never get it! They treat their employees with disrespect, and hit them with the" If you don't like it hit the road" attitude, then say come on guys we are all in this together BS,think of all the other people you're affecting. And ,witch is it? We are just hanging on or we have some much freight we can't get it all out.The Roadway boobs running the company got the dock to vote down union.The reward was? Here's a thought.Warehouse wouldn't be backed up if we stopped picking up junk freight.Is this a trucking company or a brokerage company handing out freight to outside carriers and making little or no profit?

You make no sense my friend if the dock I slowing on purpose does it matter who's freight we are picking up? It's still paying you bills or did I miss something ? Wake up if your involved you should tell the dock to wake the heck up and if you hate it sooooo much here please go find another job we don't need your type here !

Where I work,when we are real busy,the office people hop into trucks,lifts etc to get the job done. That little bit goes a long way.
Ancient history,but that is part of why Jevic guys were so dedicated. Not unusual to be working along side Harry.
My current employer, the owners walk in and bs with the drivers,dock guys etc.

When was the last time ANYBODY from mgmnt loaded a truck?