Yellow | Get Prepared For A "No Vote"!!

Renegade_SL

TB Lurker
Credits
We have 2 years, before this company starts crying the blues again, wanting to extend the mou. With all the millions$$$ that this company is throwing away on mobile eyes, TVs in the break rooms, and millions $$$ in bonuses to upper management, there is no way that they are broke. All that is wasteful spending. It has nothing to do with the operations of this company. So anyone who would believe the lies of this company, or the union who is in bed with them, claiming that they are broke, is a complete fool!! Don't be an idiot!! We have 2 years to get ready. Get your debts paid. BE PREPARED TO STAND TOGETHER, AND VOTE NO ACROSS THE BOARD!! EVERY TIME THEY THROW THE BALLOTS IN FRONT OF YOU! GROW A PAIR, AND SOME BRAINS, AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! GET READY!!

:6799: Good idea , but it will be the same thing , a extension of the same mou , and it will get voted in again , and Driver's will say same old thing like , I am to old to start over or my wife made me vote yes , and YES YRCW HAS MONEY !!! but it will be the same old song & dance , we are so broke !! YRCW has won by splitting up the work force with yes guys and a few no guys !!!

The rate of pay in 2019, which is determined by the current MOU will be where the Teamsters and YRCW will begin negotiations. If you take a moment to live in the reality of the situation, you will recognize that since the original MOU of 2009, our wages will be higher than they were then. And if this bursts anyone's bubble, sorry. But only SERIOUSLY delusional people will believe we will get a compensation package that will increase by 15% over and above current wages AND the 15% that was voted away. Historically we NEVER have received such a large increase and it will not happen in 2019 either.
As I said in the "spy cameras" thread:
"If each Teamster received $3.00 more per hour that would cost YRCF an additional $54,000 EVERY HOUR WORKED, $432,000 EVERY 8 HOUR SHIFT, $17,280,000 EVERY WEEK AND $898,560,000 EVERY YEAR. Also if YRCF restores wages to Teamsters, do you not think that the non union employees would be entitled to some sort of raise?"
No matter how much you wish or hope, YRCF is not capable of additional net earnings of almost $900 MILLION.

The rate of pay in 2019, which is determined by the current MOU will be where the Teamsters and YRCW will begin negotiations. If you take a moment to live in the reality of the situation, you will recognize that since the original MOU of 2009, our wages will be higher than they were then. And if this bursts anyone's bubble, sorry. But only SERIOUSLY delusional people will believe we will get a compensation package that will increase by 15% over and above current wages AND the 15% that was voted away. Historically we NEVER have received such a large increase and it will not happen in 2019 either.
As I said in the "spy cameras" thread:
"If each Teamster received $3.00 more per hour that would cost YRCF an additional $54,000 EVERY HOUR WORKED, $432,000 EVERY 8 HOUR SHIFT, $17,280,000 EVERY WEEK AND $898,560,000 EVERY YEAR. Also if YRCF restores wages to Teamsters, do you not think that the non union employees would be entitled to some sort of raise?"
No matter how much you wish or hope, YRCF is not capable of additional net earnings of almost $900 MILLION.
I don't disagree with what you're saying , but the reality is we will probably be at least $5/hr behind most Ltl carriers and in some cases $7-8, so I do believe they will have to come up with a very good contract for us, not only to get a yea vote, but to be able to attract any new blood. I think they'll have to come up with at least a dollar/hr to somewhat close the gap. Now whether that's possible is debatable, but they will have to close the pay gap or they won't be able to remain in business regardless of how we vote, because if they don't all respective drivers looking for a job will definitely vote no on YRC.

My question about the negative responses to this is......if you already know what the outcome of the 2019 Negotiations will be.......why are you hanging around, especially since you know that we will be $ 5-8 behind all other LTL's and already $ 12.00 behind Parcel and some of you are in your 40's ? Some were only 40 when this went down, were you in La,La Land, If I had 22-25 more yrs. to work I would have smoked the tires out the Employee parking lot then.

What are you waiting for.....a Miracle ?

http://money.cnn.com/quote/shareholders/shareholders.html?symb=YRCW , Guess albag you are right , they can't afford to pay us $3.00 hr more after you look at the awarded " free " stock share sales by Welch & Pierson for 2015 alone ,it was in the millions , so we are Delusional in thinking that we should get a pay raise, after all Welch & Pierson need to keep cashing in them stock shares yearly !! Keep on Trucking 10-4 !!

We have 2 years, before this company starts crying the blues again, wanting to extend the mou. With all the millions$$$ that this company is throwing away on mobile eyes, TVs in the break rooms, and millions $$$ in bonuses to upper management, there is no way that they are broke. All that is wasteful spending. It has nothing to do with the operations of this company. So anyone who would believe the lies of this company, or the union who is in bed with them, claiming that they are broke, is a complete fool!! Don't be an idiot!! We have 2 years to get ready. Get your debts paid. BE PREPARED TO STAND TOGETHER, AND VOTE NO ACROSS THE BOARD!! EVERY TIME THEY THROW THE BALLOTS IN FRONT OF YOU! GROW A PAIR, AND SOME BRAINS, AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! GET READY!![/QUO
We have 2 years, before this company starts crying the blues again, wanting to extend the mou. With all the millions$$$ that this company is throwing away on mobile eyes, TVs in the break rooms, and millions $$$ in bonuses to upper management, there is no way that they are broke. All that is wasteful spending. It has nothing to do with the operations of this company. So anyone who would believe the lies of this company, or the union who is in bed with them, claiming that they are broke, is a complete fool!! Don't be an idiot!! We have 2 years to get ready. Get your debts paid. BE PREPARED TO STAND TOGETHER, AND VOTE NO ACROSS THE BOARD!! EVERY TIME THEY THROW THE BALLOTS IN FRONT OF YOU! GROW A PAIR, AND SOME BRAINS, AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! GET READY!!

QUOTE="mallard, post: 1003121, member: 28260"][/QUOTE]
We said bravo.:19::33::36::bgroovy::bouncy::hyper::mf swordfight:

They keep running this company the way they are right now we will be lucky to have a job‼️

http://money.cnn.com/quote/shareholders/shareholders.html?symb=YRCW , Guess albag you are right , they can't afford to pay us $3.00 hr more after you look at the awarded " free " stock share sales by Welch & Pierson for 2015 alone ,it was in the millions , so we are Delusional in thinking that we should get a pay raise, after all Welch & Pierson need to keep cashing in them stock shares yearly !! Keep on Trucking 10-4 !!
For the umpteenth time that stock has no effect on the net profit OR gross income of YRCW! IMO all senior management should be paid in stock only. Just own up to the fact that you don't like it. And clearly the ideas I expressed were incomprehensible to you and went far over your head.

For the umpteenth time that stock has no effect on the net profit OR gross income of YRCW! IMO all senior management should be paid in stock only. Just own up to the fact that you don't like it. And clearly the ideas I expressed were incomprehensible to you and went far over your head.

Could those same shares have been sold to fund the purchase of new equipment, or otherwise used to better position the company financially, or competitively? Do those outstanding shares affect the company's ability to issue more shares in the future?

For the umpteenth time , free stock does have a effect on profit ,as it could have been sold to the public & then more money for yrcw , and I agree this subject is incomprehensible for you YES voters to understand , but don't worry it will get voted in again !!! and its great to see a union man sticking up for the company on TB !!!

No one says we shouldn't get a pay raise.Do the math on what 3 bucks / hour would cost.
Don't forget to average approximately 10 hours per week overtime.
It's probably gonna be over 100 million per year.

The mobile eyes were put in to save money and more importantly LIVES!!!
The cameras were put in to prevent theft.Has anyone attempted to guess what the mobile eyes or cameras cost the company?

Someone please do some damn math before they talk about the nons making more than us.
How much is their company paying per week for insurance? Do you know what our company pays?

How much do their 401k contributions cost their company? 4% of 60 grand is only 2400 per year. At 25% pension payment, yrcw pays over 3500 per year.

How many millions do the nons pay in grievances per year?

All I'm asking is to not be in the damn boneyard because of stupidity.
We have to know the math, or we'll have a bunch of hotheads influencing our barns
with lies and bogus information.

Let's get a better contract Wong,but we gotta be real.

Remember, Union is sleeping with the enemy. We have to take them out of that bed.
Grievences are nothing anymore.
Broken rules everyday.
Abuse of authority by management.
No respect to drivers, dockworkers, yard hostlers, mechanics,clerks the more seniority you have, the more no common sense is obvious.
Morale at all time low.

:cuss: :shhit::shhit::horseshit:

No one says we shouldn't get a pay raise.Do the math on what 3 bucks / hour would cost.
Don't forget to average approximately 10 hours per week overtime.
It's probably gonna be over 100 million per year.

The mobile eyes were put in to save money and more importantly LIVES!!!
The cameras were put in to prevent theft.Has anyone attempted to guess what the mobile eyes or cameras cost the company?

Someone please do some damn math before they talk about the nons making more than us.
How much is their company paying per week for insurance? Do you know what our company pays?

How much do their 401k contributions cost their company? 4% of 60 grand is only 2400 per year. At 25% pension payment, yrcw pays over 3500 per year.

How many millions do the nons pay in grievances per year?

All I'm asking is to not be in the damn boneyard because of stupidity.
We have to know the math, or we'll have a bunch of hotheads influencing our barns
with lies and bogus information.

Let's get a better contract Wong,but we gotta be real.
Agree , not saying we need $3.00 buck raise , but how about giving back our Vac week and .50 cents a year and award the driver's 100 shares of stock for each year worked ??? because albag says the stock does affect the profit , so give us some stock too then ????