Yellow | Get some balls

I am new to the site but not to the teamsters I've been in the union for 21 years and never have I ever seen a more collective bunch of worthless union men including ABF guys we have given everything including language and recieved nothing time to shake things up with the locals

Hey yrc boys you need to man up and tell your union your done bending over

Then y didn't you

I am new to the site but not to the teamsters I've been in the union for 21 years and never have I ever seen a more collective bunch of worthless union men including ABF guys we have given everything including language and recieved nothing time to shake things up with the locals

It's guys like you who are afraid to post such things

I'm thinkin' maybe your previous status/plan of action, was workin' better for you than this one.

Your not thinking of anyone if you were you would stop the madness and try to secure good paying jobs for our children like the real men who built this union did

Hard to argue with someone who's been a Teamster since way back in 1992.

Your not thinking of anyone if you were you would stop the madness and try to secure good paying jobs for our children like the real men who built this union did

Hutzpah, I admire.

Good paying union jobs for our children...

C'mon now. You're just pulling my leg.

And your handle is balless that says a lot about you .:6788::hysterical: Go and troll on some other D board.:732::chairshot::bat::moon2::Poke::frown:

OK, we're listening. How do you suggest we secure good paying jobs when the unionized ltl trucking industry has practically disappeared? Is it your solution to cause the shutdown of one of the last large unionized jobs? Are we only concerned about short term satisfaction as opposed to looking long term? Go ahead, I'm listening with an open mind.

Local 710 leadership has been in power for 30 plus years and since then we have seen a steady decline in every aspect of trucking time to get guys who are willing to do the legwork required to strengthen this union not just sit back and collect there bloated pay checks

Hard to argue with someone who's been a Teamster since way back in 1992.

Hate to break to him that I was already a Teamster when he was crawling around on all fours crapping in his diaper. I'll be nice and not say it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Local 710 leadership has been in power for 30 plus years and since then we have seen a steady decline in every aspect of trucking time to get guys who are willing to do the legwork required to strengthen this union not just sit back and collect there bloated pay checks

Maybe balless will help us out and bend over and take one for the team:butt kiss::eck13: