Yellow | Get some balls

Hate to break to him that I was already a Teamster when he was crawling around on all fours crapping in his diaper. I'll be nice and not say it.

So, that means what? Is he any less a teamster? I think not. Oh and by the way, he well probably still be a Teamster when you are crapping your diaper!

Your parents know you got out of bed to play on the computer?

Still with the insults and snarky comments when some one shuts you down. I should leave you alone I shouldn't match wits with an unarmed man. You know your comment was insulting and meant to belittle him but yet you act so pious and say you don't break forum rules. Whats the difference between catty comments and straight up calling some one a stupid ************?

If that is the case you should have spent more time on your investments and less time on trucking boards

It's no use. You can stir a few yes men up on the board. However, once somebody has revealed them to be a hypocrite and used their own words against them, they usually abandon the thread.

OK, we're listening. How do you suggest we secure good paying jobs when the unionized ltl trucking industry has practically disappeared? Is it your solution to cause the shutdown of one of the last large unionized jobs? Are we only concerned about short term satisfaction as opposed to looking long term? Go ahead, I'm listening with an open mind.
Giving pay & bennies back 3 times has worked great so far, lets do it again!

Is it possible this forum has the ability to change the outcome of the next election for the teamster president

Well I would gladly back anyone for the teamsters presidential spot whose last name isn't Hoffa

I am sure you would have much support, but, not enough to affect an election.
We only represent a small percentage of the IBT 2-6%. If you include UPS, then maybe, something like 25%.