Girl 17 killed in OH head on with RIG

apostolice young lady was from ohio wreck was in indiania anyways its way too sad to see a young person dies in any way i see today your too busy with new wrecks

Heres one more report on this tragic crash.

The Enquirer - Teen's fatal crash probed

The real reason for her crossing into the path of the rig may never be known.
2 things that caught my attention.
The trucker is 70 years old.
Regardless of his old age,it seems he did everything he could to avoid this crash.
I do wonder if she owned a cell phone?
If so was it found in her car?

Heres one more report on this tragic crash.

The Enquirer - Teen's fatal crash probed

The real reason for her crossing into the path of the rig may never be known.
2 things that caught my attention.
The trucker is 70 years old.
Regardless of his old age,it seems he did everything he could to avoid this crash.
I do wonder if she owned a cell phone?
If so was it found in her car?

if she does ahve a cell phone they(state police) will be checking with the cell company for usage and time but may never find out could be she was lost and looking for something like a sign and not paying attention so sad

Too Many!!!!!!

Another teen accident,there's beginning to be way to many teen accident's.May she rest in peace and may her family and friend's get on with the healing process.

Another teen accident,there's beginning to be way to many teen accident's.May she rest in peace and may her family and friend's get on with the healing process.

yes cornbinder its way too soon in a young persons life for it to end and what can be done to educate the young drivers so they will pay more attention to what they are doing while driving but if we knew we could be rich.rest in peace young lady

Yes I agree young people think they will never have anything happen to them so soon,that will take their life.
May God have mercy on this young soul,and grant comfort to her loved ones,that they will remember the good times they had with her.